Reply to Thread

Thread: An error was detected on this zone.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Unhappy An error was detected on this zone.

I got this message yesterday and was blocked from entering the game all day, which caused me withdrawal and great sorrow.
    Today, I attempted to log in and got in, I was so happy, I did not care I had to rebuild all my mines, and wheat feilds, or that I even lost things from my inventory, as I got to play again!
    But then it happened again.......I was queue up troops to make in the barracks, and that scary pop up screen, came up saying An error was detected on this zone. Please try again. I clicked to try again, and once again I cannot get into the game! This really saddens me, as I really do enjoying playing a lot, so the maintence last night did not fix it for me, as I have it again.
    So not the game has went out for me 2 days in a row, which mean now for two weeks in a row I will not spend my 25-50$ buying gems each week. Way to go! Can you please fix this for me? I really do want to play, as well as buy my gems.

Hello there, Vlad! Our CS team just tried a zone crash fix on your account. If you wouldn't mind relogging into your account to see if this worked, it would be appreciated.
    BB_meesherbeans
    Community Manager
    Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact support

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    it worked ty very much

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I Have the same problem here

Reply to Thread