Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Several quests that won't unlock

Recruit
    Yeah, as a semi new player I am pretty pissed about this. I would think this would be on top of the list of things to fix so that new players aren't driven away by this.

Recruit
    Well I have some somewhat good news however late. My tickets were finally answered, they said that they are aware of and working on the problem. I also asked BB_meesherbeans when he was trolling general chat yesterday. (lol) He also said they are aware of and working on the problem.

The bad news, this has been going on for longer then two weeks. I feel like this would be a super high priority issue that needs to be resolved since it effects mostly new players. Although you must figure in time off for the holidays, this has made me almost quit myself. I really hope they get on top of this.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    i too have a locked quest. Tactician, im level 33, thinking it would of been unlocked by now. want to just delete it but cant. dont even care abuot reward at this point. just fix it.

World
    Zeus
    Most likely these are quests that have a min AND max of the same level to unlock. (See related thread: http://forum.thesettlersonline.net/t...quests-forever)

Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by LadySilverDagger View Post
    Most likely these are quests that have a min AND max of the same level to unlock. (See related thread: http://forum.thesettlersonline.net/t...quests-forever)
    I figured this is what was happening. However in that thread everyone is acting like it was intended.

"Your a level too high to finsih this quest, sorry no reward and its in your quest book, undroppable forever and ever."

There is no way that is was intended to be like that. If it was intended, I have lost all hope in BB.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    They fixed some of the stuck quests issues on the test server, so there is hope. The ones stuck because your level is too high should be doable when they bring that patch to the main servers.

Recruit
    Thanks for the info Mayvek!

Recruit
    Ugh, I have the same issue with the First Strike quest. So annoying.

World
    Zeus
    What would help greatly is a Quest Tree layout to show quest dependencies (exactly what quests we must do first to get for instance "The Tactician" quest.
    These quests are not really locked out, they are only dependent upon quests you must complete FIRST in order to clear the lock.

AND you all need to check things in the treasure chest that cost "fish". Completion of these chest items will open more quests which in turn will allow you to clear your quests. Otherwise you will be "stuck" until you figure out what I am telling you now is how it is.

Doing you DAILY QUEST daily will help you get unlocked also. ALSO if your in a guild PLEASE do you guild quests daily - all those within your guide will only gain their rewards when the required % of players complete the GQ (GuildQuest).

The wording for quests is very specific, and the quest will only be completed if you comply with the quests requirements as stated.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Im a newb n don't know much about this game but can't they just simply increase the max level required to 100 or more?

Reply to Thread