Reply to Thread

Thread: Secluded Experiments - High-Firepower Block Diagrams

Noble
    World
    Zeus

Secluded Experiments - High-Firepower Block Diagrams

Lazy -- so I'm just going to post block diagrams.

Start with a nice, tight, double

Use 3 fast generals -- there's only like 3 seconds to spare if you use a single tavern general
    To be safe, you might want to hold the 3rd general back for 4 seconds. If the 3rd general jumps the queue, it's bad

Use of 1: 250R (v) 2: 139R 1M 60K (bhg) is equally effective if you only have 2 fast generals -- but your veteran is down for the count.

Only 2 fast generals required -- suggest using a fast as the 1st wave so he loses before the 3rd arrives.
    Shouldn't need to hold the 3rd general back -- timing is a little looser.

Good one to leave until last for a lootspot

First non-leader camp kill --- if you don't have 2 vets, you can 1R the v2 leader, and then block the other leader

I tried to find a block for the boss sector -- but there isn't one -- if you take out the front camp, you can make it to the bottom and give yourself some options.

Turns out to be a waste of time, because the boss sector isn't blockable, even from 2 directions -- but a fun block to do.

Two straight-kill on leaders, and then one block.

This is a 10 general ( 7 tavern / 3 vet ) co-op hit. The 2-vet player gives the trigger signal and then just send. It's tight.

Noble
    World
    Zeus

We came, we saw, we blew some **** up.

It's tight --- really tight. But that's what makes it so much fun.

Yagonagos
    Wow! Excellent work. I can tell you've put a lot of thought into this. I wish I knew this earlier, I've been hitting every single camp and losing recruits by the hundreds

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    A lot of thought is something like this (This doesn't work -- the 1R doesn't hold long enough)

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by ZBest View Post
    A lot of thought is something like this (This doesn't work -- the 1R doesn't hold long enough)

ZBest, thanks for sharing, I seem to be attracting allot of attention lately for you and poly to be plugging my threads with your adventures, which I don't mind at all, I mention this only to say I'm most flattered you big guys from Zeus & Northisle pay this girl from Ares and Prestage any attention at all . Tx guys!

Quick question, cuz I just breezed thru it fast, Tage is really the Tech guy to analyze these Adventures, so plugging them to mine may or may not generate his response... if your hoping he looks I can ask him.
    - Are your garrison positions faultless and can people send generals right after one another?

I am a stickler on this subject, becuz my being still a pupil on Prestage to my huge amount of mentors there (I gotta answer to daily) everything has got to be precise or they will hear about it on their main servers.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Asiastrings View Post
    ZBest, thanks for sharing, I seem to be attracting allot of attention lately for you and poly to be plugging my threads with your adventures, which I don't mind at all, I mention this only to say I'm most flattered you big guys from Zeus & Northisle pay this girl from Ares and Prestage any attention at all . Tx guys!

Quick question, cuz I just breezed thru it fast, Tage is really the Tech guy to analyze these Adventures, so plugging them to mine may or may not generate his response... if your hoping he looks I can ask him.
    - Are your garrison positions faultless and can people send generals right after one another?

I am a stickler on this subject, becuz my being still a pupil on Prestage to my huge amount of mentors there (I gotta answer to daily) everything has got to be precise or they will hear about it on their main servers.

The garrisons should be safe -- But if the game lags / glitches and generals are sent at exactly the same time instead of being sent in order -- then there is a chance of being intercepted.

There is not enough time available in the block to make them faultless, so you have to watch them march out of the garrison and deal with any lag/glitch.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    I put together this 9-general (6 tav + 3 vet or 2 vet 1 major ) solo block last night -- tested it and it gives like 25 sec buffer even when sending at the end of the battle drums. You have to kill the camp at the bottom right (w1: 62R w2: 1E 199C) of the sector.

Enjoy!!

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    I made my first Interactive Map

Reply to Thread