Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Level 50, nothing left to do

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Level 50, nothing left to do

I have noticed in the last month that almost all the level 50's that I know on the game are quitting because they have nothing left to do. I'm curious if this is a good business strategy and how much longer do we have to wait for the PVP, cause there really is nothing left to do after level 50 has been reached.......curious on everybody else's opinions

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Leaving the game could be premature as the developers have announced that the number of levels are to be increased.

World
    Zeus
    true jacobyte and also, instead of just quitting how about preparing for pvp by getting up to max on every resource since you have nothing better to do?

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    we have 20 lvl 50's in my guild and all of them are still quite active, and quite a few of them have been lvl 50 for a long time.

It is true though that there is little for them to do at this point...except stockpile resources and help guildies...but that will change soon enough.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I've been hearing about PVP for 6 months now, I'm curious as to why it's taking so long. We still don't have even a time line of when it will be implemented.....

World
    Zeus
    well pvp is not just an easy thing to create not like a christmas event where you only have 1 new resource a few quests and 1 new adventure while pvp will probably have it's own quest chain along with a map feature where we can go and explore other islands as well as have to create a way of having players be able to fight each other without making the whole thing unfair for the new players who are still joining the game so all in all a very long and difficult thing to create so lets all try to be patient

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Only thing keeping me going after 50 is chatting in guild. And well that "post 50 content" carrot being dangled from last dev diary update.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I'm not saying it should happen over night, but 6 months. Most can create good games in 6 months if actually focusing on it. I seen the Dec. 6th update and the pics, which look very good, but it's time to start rolling it out........

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I have purposefully abstained from several adventures (easy to hard lvl) as to give me something (different) to do when I'm at 50. I don't know how long that would delay me from getting bored but I do see me "wanting" to quit once lvl 50 has been attained.... just in our nature... once you conquer something, you want to move on to the next challenge...

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    I've been level 50 for a long time, and honestly all I've done is continue to adventure to get more granite and level my island up as much as possible / strengthen it.

They've been saying they will bring pvp for a year - I'm still waiting.

Also, there have been level 50 players since March 2012. If BB thought losing players due to the level cap were an issue, they would have fixed it and increased levels. And yes, several level 50 players have stopped playing, and there are a bunch who have continued or leveled to 50 in the recent months who still play too.

Reply to Thread