Closed Thread
Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: New Years Resolution Contest

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    My settlers will eat bread, drink brew and be merry.

World
    Zeus
    It  is the time for making resolutions I want to be able to buy more Gems so I can have more buildings.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    December 27th, Thursday 1985-

The cold breeze welcomes my cavalry and militia with little solace, weakening their spirits as long as we all must endure this battlefield. This New Years I want to finally take over Wild Mary and her devious camp, for years her treachery has tormented our homeland. This is our chance to strike back with vengeance and take back our glory for good, with the spoils in hand and restored freedom for all the settlers.

Sincerely,
    General Wildheart

Recruit
    My settlers new year resolution is to dig a deep gem pit.

KingKurn
    Krashaun (the head settler) called a meeting to all settlers at the mayors house today. Krashaun told me after a few to many brews from allot of the settlers and some nasty brawls, they finally came up with a New Year resolution they could all agree upon. They would like an island like the Bahamas to go to for one day just to relax and enjoy time with their families. So for one day out of the year 2013 they would like to be able to use a vacation mode. This meaning as many settlers as you have working you get the same amount done for one day while the settlers take a day off. Until this could happen they promised to keep working hard to produce everything. I told them I could not promise it would happen but would post and see what happens if Ubisoft can make this resolution reality for them. So Ubisoft what do you think can ya help my settlers out?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    We, th undersigned settlers of Clorkan's domain, hereby resolve to provide instruction to our controller to make his policy less cumbersome and, hopefully, more profitable. This we have thought long and hard on, since he has slowly drawn us into near ruin on many occasions. Hopefully we can turn him into something less of a noob and more of a player.

Clorkan's Realm

Recruit
    On the morning of December 22nd, The McButterstuff clan slowly crawled out of their primitive underground shelter and realized, to their amazement, that the island was still intact. The world had not been destroyed! As more and more clans crawled out from their shelters, coming to the same realization, angry murmurs began to arise. The voices rose from low rumblings to angry shouts as the clans now realized they had spent the past year preparing for an event that never came. All that time digging, the hoarding of food, clothing, swords....it was all for naught.
    It was then that the Mayor appeared on the third floor balcony of his luxurious mansion, holding a chilled martini with three olives. He held aloft his glass, in a mock toast to the settlers, and a sheepish grin spread across his face.
    "Well....better safe than sorry eh?!?!", he bellowed loudly taking a big swig of his drink. "Alright...party's over...back to work then!"
    A young settler, perhaps ten years old, walked forward and motioned to his father. His father bent down to hear what the boy whispered in his ear. Nodding, the father motioned to his other sons who immediately sprang into action. Other settler clans knew what had to be done and joined the sons as they began piling dry hay up against the base of the mayor's estate. The boy lit his father's torch and began walking towards the pile of hay. With a flick of his wrist, the boy sent the torch into the pile of hay as the mayor screamed in protest. As the mansion became engulfed in flames, the smiling faces of the settlers washed in reddish orange light, they knew that this year was going to be different.

World
    Zeus
    I never make resolutions, the only one I ever kept is an old one - never to make any more! My Favourite Gen, Grimly De'Ath, resolves to kill even more wayward bandits in farflung lootspots!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    My cavalry's New Years Resolution is to stop eating 40 full grown horses each... I think they're finally realizing how gross that is.

World
    Zeus
    This new era, on late winter's deepest nights, we will strive to make an alliance with the elves and the dwarfs to to turn back the forces of Darkness rising in other lands.

Closed Thread