Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [Giveaway] The Swain departs from The Settlers Online

World
    Ares
    All people who won prizes have now received them. Sorry for the delay; I've been busy and forgot about this game. As for the last trivia question - I'll figure something out eventually.

In the meantime I posted some random remaining resources for random things:
    - 4 lots of 7,000 Tools for 100 Musk Deer Fragrance (Claimed by Farfel, MorgantheJoker, Warpling, and moonrunner)

Best regards Ares,
    • Swain

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Just recently started. You must have been hard at it to amass such a fortune. Best of luck in your new endevours. I am struggling to get through level 28. Am just trying to build up resources as I don't have many coins or military to conquer the bandits or go on adventures. I have been trading as much as I can. Do you have any other tips for me? I also can't access the daily quests which my friends get - they seem to earn coins and good rewards through them. When I first started I might have closed one out and don't know if I am now banned from them or what?
    LadyDi2013

World
    Ares

So someone reminded me of this game and I decided to visit, unaware that I still had a lot of things to give out. So I sat in Global, and we had fun while I threw the rest of these things on the market for fun prices.

It's a shame that some of these are untradeable. But it's whatever. Happy settling folks!

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    So I guess all this is gone by now. Too bad I am only level 12 and this is my first attempt to trade ( it is my new quest LOL ) , anyway I have a few fish to offer!!!

Reply to Thread