Closed Thread

Thread: Watch for this player

World
    Zeus

Watch for this player

This player is going by KingJason223 right now but has gone by names with king in them. He will respond to you in whispers from global and becomes perverted. Please beware!

The last bit is scary crap. I know it was just something someone says but it is so wrong to say. I let the guy talk because I wanted to see if this was the same person I reported for sexual harassment a few months ago. So please beware of this user. Thank you.
    Last edited by BB_meesherbeans; 01-02-13 at 06:34 am.

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    WOW!

That guy whispered me too. He kept asking me how old I am. I was like.. I'm not telling you!!!!

Except I shut him down really fast lol. Your responses were so funny hhaha.

World
    Zeus
    I am positive he is a guy we had in our guild. That's why I kept talking to him. Now he's in global talking about how he's drunk, so much for him being 14! LOL what an idiot!

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    Honestly.... reading the chat he sounds like 10000 different dudes that have whispered me asking creepy questions. Just sayin.

World
    Zeus
    LOL tracked you on your laptop?? ya right! what a creeper!

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Good thinking to screenshot so you could report him, I wish I had done that when I had a problem with someone we had in a guild I was in & he was drunk & got way too personal. His last comment is scary but unless he has yr IP he cannot track you.

World
    Zeus
    I know there are alot of creeps out there and all. I also know that he has no way of tracking me. It was a stupid attempt he made. I just wanted people to be made aware of this person. Thanks everyone!

World
    Zeus
    Wish I had thought to report the dude here in forum that did something similar to me... started off talking like a lost kid (and I like to help those out) and then suddenly was asking to meet me for coffee to which I was like WHOA a) that'd be illegal (still thinking he was a kid), b) you don't even know where the heck I am, and c) I don't meet random strangers for coffee. And then he's offering to be "more than friends" to which I told him I have a man thank you very much and he then told me that he was in SWAT and could come protect me from my man which I don't need protecting from (if anything I needed protecting from the creep).

I did report him for harassment in game so maybe that took care of him.

I know you already did submit a ticket, so please await the response from our support team. They're already taking care of the situation, in fact. The whispers aren't particularly appropriate and so I've removed the pics from the thread. I appreciate you wanting to warn people away from him, but this only makes the issue worse by giving them more attention. As such, we'll be closing this thread.

Thank you for submitting a ticket; it's exactly what you should have done.
    BB_meesherbeans
    Community Manager
    Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact support

Closed Thread