Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mistake on Yearly wish list winners.

World
    Zeus
    AS Mayor, I must side with BB.
    They are overwhelmed with work now that the world didn't end.
    People are screaming for more and newer distractions.
    We have some AWESOME new games coming out. http://www.bluebyte.de/
    They are doing the best they can for an ever demanding community.
    This game is designed to be played for years.
    It was a contest and the rules were interpreted as expediency demanded.
    Customer service is about balance.
    If people want clearer contest rules and prize awards, then submit suggestions to the Community Manager, Meesherbeans.
    Let's try to curtail these strident and anger fraught issues and get to the real use of the forums.
    Last edited by EpsilonSilver; 01-10-13 at 08:32 pm.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Those games are not new, they have been around for a long time already.
    The rules were very clearly stated, unfortunately players didn't follow them, and, so it seems, neither did blue bytes.
    Consistency is always a very good idea for any customer service in any business.
    So is admitting to errors. For anyone, business or not.
    I also never said I was angry, and I never said, or suggested that I was taking a " side" on this issue, because I think the players and blue byte staff have both made mistakes here. We are all human and we all make mistakes, it is as simple as that.
    I was making an observation, offering suggestions for resolution, and giving constructive criticism.
    I was pointing out an issue with inconsistency in an attempt to avoid more of the same in the future.
    That is what forums are for, discussion, which is what I opened up.
    Yes I think blue bytes does an excellent job. Yes I know they are always working very hard, and I do recognize, and commend them for all that they do for us.
    In my personal opinion Blue Bytes is one of the best customer service sites I have ever had the privilege of working with.
    And please don't let " mayor" blow you up like that cheetah and gazel you got running around on your signature, it could get you to tumbling out of control like they are. Have a great day.
    Happy Gaming Everyone !

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by EpsilonSilver View Post
    AS Mayor, I must side with BB.
    Dude you were NOT elected!!!! It only has to do with how many post you put up./ GET OVER YOURSELF!!!!!

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyTerra View Post
    The US side now has 2 servers
    Ares and Zues should have their own wishlist along with every other duplicate servers

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I am sorry BB but you made these new rule changes 1/08/2013 after you selected winners. dont select who didnt follow the rules and dont reward them. thats not fair who did follow the rules almost thousand players there. I am sorry but kinda poor judgements.

Reply to Thread