Reply to Thread

Thread: Ability to opt out of main quest

Noble
    World
    Zeus

Ability to opt out of main quest

The quest are interesting diversions and nice addition and all. But i'd like to see ability to opt out and clear quest you don't want to do. One of my main quest the "More Units" wants me to build the entire expert buildings tab. Something I have absolutely no intention of doing. I don't intend on ever building any of the expert buildings. Its not part of my strategy for my island. So not being able to clear out the quest is almost like its trying to force me to build them. Similarly, side quest have "option to delete" but don't actually go away. The "priceless" side quest wants me to produce 500 cannons. Which goes back to the not building expert buildings game plan so I won't be doing that either. I click on the "x" next to it, but the quest always comes back. I think that is a glitch. Why have the "x" if it can't be deleted.

Noble
    computer chair atm, but always at home in my head
    World
    Zeus
    i just ignore the 1's i dont wanna do. log in, open quest book, and scroll down to bottom where daily and guild quests are. as arcain said, the 'more units' quest can take a jump. 'values' can KMA as well, im not payin 500gc for a measly 2420xp (for 'the well being of the settlers' subquest). while im glad they fixed the glitch on it, i've heard the sub-quests for the rest of 'battle master' are crap as well. havent heard anything about 'adventures for proffestionals', tho, as its an upper level quest, im sure its crap as well, made by devs who have proven time after time that they have no clue how the game they have created actually functions.

<rant>
    if any BB is reading this, plz pass this info along to the devs: the entire expert building tab, except for the exotic wood sawmill, is completely pointless, and a huge waste to the player, to build. everything they make can be looted from advenures, and the resources required for production in each buildin cost more than the finished product, even w the building buffed.

and for quests that give xp, how about they actually pay attention to how much XP you can get from an adventure that costs about the same amount to buy of a player, plus cost of troops to run the advenure. 500gc for less than 2.5k xp, pffft ur joking right? and the final reward for the entire values quest chain: a packed wheatfield. oooh, let me jump right on finishing tht quest chain! seriously devs, get a clue

</rant>

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I agree with Arcain - it would be nice to be able to clean the quest menu. Also, I did some X-mas adv. and they shot me past some levels so I couldn't even do some quests that were set to intermediate levels.

Reply to Thread