Reply to Thread

Thread: Cancelling items in PH queue, items returned over warehouse limit lost?

Settler
    World
    Zeus

Cancelling items in PH queue, items returned over warehouse limit lost?

I had over 3 days worth of stuff queued up in my Provision House.

The new guild daily was to "produce enough retired bandits to obtain 1 settler", and looking at my PH queue it's gonna be at least 30 hours until my next "retired bandits" is gonna complete. So I decided to cancel everything in my PH queue and start over, so I can complete my guild quest and re-organize everything.

But all my fish and bread that was returned to me that went over my warehouse cap was lost, it was not put into my star menu like happens with trades that put you over your storage limit.

Not sure how much I lost, but could be as much as 30-40k bread and at least as much fish.

I know that sucks it has happened to me too. I have suggested the give us a re-ordering system to allow for that to happen for those silly guild quests.
    War doesn’t determine who’s right. War determines who’s left...

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Losing resources like that should not happen period. This is a game bug, because I can't think of any company that would deliberately have a part of their game where players just lose resources like that.

There was no warning, no pop-up saying "There is no room in your storage, if you cancel this item you will lose your resources"...it just disappeared.

Your idea of being able to re-order things is a good idea, but they also need to fix the problem of losing resources if you cancel something from your PH queue and your storage is already capped.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    hmmmm...ok, i've taken another look at my star menu, and I still didn't get my resources back...however, I believe it insta finished anything I had queued up that couldn't fit into my inventory, because I have some stuff in my star menu (a couple lots of 500 settlers) that I didn't have there before that were queued up before I emptied my queue.

So I think I didn't lose anything, just didn't work out like I expected.

Reply to Thread