Poll: What is your top priority?

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Top Development Priority - Players' Opinion

Noble
    World
    Zeus

Top Development Priority - Players' Opinion

I'm curious what the players would rate as their highest priorities.

Will be very interested in this poll's results!
    BB_meesherbeans
    Community Manager
    Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact support

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Well my reply was "Re-Balance resources and Economy".

I'm not worried about the level 50 cap yet since I'm only level 40, though I'm sure in time that would become a priority.

Now, this poll will give a good indication of what the players want, but I would like to see a combination of things.

In order of priority this is what I would like to see;

1 - Re-Balance resources and Economy
    2 - New Adventures
    3 - Raise Lv50 cap
    4 - Fix critical interface bugs
    5 - PvP - Seperate Islands
    6 - PvP - Direct attack other players (BTW, this is a horrible idea, one that would make me quit this game)

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Raise the 50 cap

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Great idea!! Thanks!!!!

Recruit
    I don't know what you mean by re-balancing resources and the economy so I wont comment on that, but we kinda need most everything on that list. No point of just raising the level cap and telling level 50s to go run nords a few hundred more times, give them new adventures, pvp, the science system and economic adventures to keep them busy.

Everyone needs new adventures, some new ones for higher level players who don't have a veteran general but have outgrown the 1st tier adventures would be good too.

Its a good thing they already announced that pvp wont be direct attacks on other peoples islands, otherwise people would abandon this game like a sinking ship. (you know that 150k gold you were saving for your "save 200k gold coins" quest? whoops its all gone because 30 people attacked you while you were sleeping and most of your resources are gone now.)

My other concern is that if pvp is going to be real time then the devs are also going to seriously need to reduce the number of crashes/lag that this game has, no one wants to get their forces wrecked while they are trying to relog after the game caused flash to crash.

Recruit
    I have not been able to run adventures since the roll back 2-3 MONTHS ago. Did not get to participate in ANY of the event adventures. I hope that is someone's priority.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Zallera View Post
    Its a good thing they already announced that pvp wont be direct attacks on other peoples islands, otherwise people would abandon this game like a sinking ship. (you know that 150k gold you were saving for your "save 200k gold coins" quest? whoops its all gone because 30 people attacked you while you were sleeping and most of your resources are gone now.)
    The seperate island PvP bothers me a little. There's nothing to lose, and there's no way to cause harm to other players. I agree that most games have resource stealing and most games are unbalanced because of it (farming inactives and weaker players is lame). But what if you were able to cause minor havoc to other players? What if a successful PvP attack allowed you to drop a 24-hr barracks nerf that dropped output to 25%? What if a PvP attack demoralized the builders and it took the victim twice as long to build any buildings? -- rebuilding those fields, wells, and mines would seem even more painful and make those silos and watermills all that more appealing. What if every troop used in a PvP attack was consumed and repeat attacks were not possible? What if your victory could produce a 12-hr trade blockade? It's not resource stealing, but there are still ways that you could really punish other players for neglecting their defenses

That's why there are two PvP options -- one for top players to fight over king-of-the-hill rewards, and one option where you are able to cause harm to other players. They are significantly different motivations. There is no existing resource, other than gems, that is of enough interest to wage a seperate-island PvP battle over and I personally think that their current PvP direction is going to leave everybody feeling disappointed. I'm not interested in PvP designed to cater to the 1%.

World
    Zeus
    As mentioned to me, another addition could be to rebalance the adventure search percentages so that we don't get the SE, SOV, VTV as much. I mean really, the majority of people just end up accumulating them bigtime and are not able to use them for a long time if ever (as reflected by their gc valuations).

World
    Zeus
    Raise the cap. Allow us to input quantities into barracks and prov house (25 units at a time with 9-10k pop is just stupid). Prov house we build 100-200k meat and fish depo's at a time, 2500 max is a lot of clicks. Simple changes, come on BB. New adventures would be nice.

Reply to Thread