This is something I created a long time ago and have been continually changing, a living document so to speak. It has some useful information, (but will become obsolete very quickly, I'm afraid, without constant maintenance, so if I do stop playing for some reason and it becomes outdated, my apologies in advance.) It was designed to give a comprehensive 'at a glance' tool for comparing adventures (for xp gained, potential loot, troop losses, etc.) and to also provide the best guides available to run those adventures. I am still updating this as much as I can, but I'm sorry to say that I don't play as much as I used to. However I've had several requests to make this "matrix" public, so here it is.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...2S1Z4UGc#gid=2

For those unfamiliar with Google Docs, it's like a limited type of Excel. Click on the tabs at the bottom to access the individual adventures and the maps that are loaded into the matrix.

*** Please note - I used many sources for the guides included in the Matrix, and the guides are not only my own, but a compilation of many guides that I've found or that my guild mates have created that were meant to help the different guilds that I have been in. My time to search for new guides is limited, however, so this is by no means the only guides available, and the use of the phrase "the best guides" is obviously subjective. They are the best guides I've found while I've browsed the different guides available, but there are most certainly guides out there that I haven't seen yet, so no insult intended for those guides out there that are superior, but yet to be found by me. Anyone that would like to post a favorite guide for consideration I would certainly look at it and add it to the matrix if it's something that looks like it could be useful to others

I would also like to say thank you to the players that put so much time and effort into creating these guides to help others.
Bravo!
Y