Reply to Thread

Thread: Yes/No?

World
    Zeus

Yes/No?

Ok, so i thought of this idea and wanted to know what others think as well..... What if you could show others your inventory? Kind of like being able to window shop, then a buyer could simply pick a resource and an amount, as well as select payment with either coin or resources that have been agreed upon before hand or as the person was shopping... have it send an instant trade request when the buyer presses the button indicating he is finished. I believe this this will make it so the "how much do you have" question is obsolete and therefore allow for quicker easier trading, as well as make it even easier for higher levels to move bulk between them both..... So Yes/No?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    No. I wouldnt want people poking around in my business, if its for sale it will be on the T.O.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I think it's certainly an intriguing idea. But I think in order to see what they have a request needs to be sent and they need to be friends already. That way it prevents any scams and/or spying without permission.

World
    Zeus
    NO!
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Sounds like an idea that might be interesting if fleshed out better, but the way you've had it explained so far, I can't see it as anything other than a means around paying for extra slots in the TO.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    It already does this with the new Trade Interface. If you go to a friend's trade screen it will send the request. It also shows what resources there are available to be traded.

World
    Zeus
    sounds like a good tool for when pvp comes around to see how well stocked your next attack target is

World
    Zeus
    well the way i was picturing it was more to the tune of they have to be a friend and the person cant just see something and buy it for a limit they set, whatever they decide upon would come to you as a trade request and you accept or decline (prevents scammers)

Reply to Thread