Reply to Thread

Thread: [GENS] Genesis

Settler
    World
    Zeus

Cool [GENS] Genesis

We are looking for is a player who obviously is active, as well as mature and easy to get a long with. We pride ourselves on how well we work with each other and aren't just a guild, but friends.

Some basic requirements are: level 40+, self sufficient, fair trader, and if you do participate in global/help/trade discussions that you are respectful and know that when you have the GENS tag, you represent not just yourself, but all of us and take that to heart.

I do not run a strict or controlling guild. I don't have a list of rules and obligations to follow. I treat everyone as equals. No one person has any more say than the next, though I do have two trusted Officers; we respect each other, and this has served us very well. The way I see it, you're old enough to know what's right and wrong, and if you mess up then you should accept any repercussions.

We have been around for about 10 months and plan on expanding reasonably and prospering much like we always have.

If you are interested, please contact myself, Evil_J or AtomicKitten we will see about what your future might hold.

"GENESIS...the beginning after the end."

Thank you for reading,
    --Lacuna

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    You forgot about naked Tuesday's!

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Several spots open, shoot me a message

Reply to Thread