Reply to Thread

Thread: "Too Many Requests"

World
    Zeus

"Too Many Requests"

I recently received a Quest called "Too Many Requests" where I have to complete SotV with fewer than 300 Recruits lost and RB losing less than 50 Elites. Now put aside the fact that completing Sons while losing fewer than 300 R is ridiculous, as its easily enough done by accepting a LS from a Friend. I did RB no problem, the little pic turned green with a checkmark inside and everything, and when I finished Sons nothing happened. No checkmark, no turning green or anything. Im now working on my 2nd running of Sons for this Quest, which anyone can tell you is quite annoying.

Anyone else have this problem??

p.s. - here's the link to my own Son's Guide

http://forum.thesettlersonline.net/t...607#post199607
    Last edited by Ver-cheww; 01-24-13 at 11:48 am. Reason: added Guide link

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    lol try makeing double sure the people who tag your adventure are not useing recruits to tag. they all add up, use another troop.... ie: militia, soldiers, ES

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Such quests count all recruits lost by all participants.

World
    Zeus
    Well, on the previous Quest I finished VtV by Tagging on the same Friend's Adventure and we completed the Quest. It was "Complete VtV losing fewer than 50 Soldiers (I think)." He lost more than 50 Soldiers in running the entire Adventure, so did not complete the Quest. But, since I only lost a handful of Recruits on the Tag, I did complete that section of said Quest. So in essence we had to run the Adventure twice. The first time I Tagged on his, and so completed mine, then he Tagged on mine and completed his. I know this is kind of confusing, but if anyone has had this Quest line they'll know what I'm talking about.

- VC

World
    Zeus
    I tried it as a LootSpot two more times after I started this Thread with no luck either time. Eventually I tired of running the Adventure but never completing the Quest so I ended up just making a bunch of Militia and running it without using any Recruits. This worked, lol.

- VC

Reply to Thread