Reply to Thread

Thread: Mines

Recruit

Mines

Since we have the use of titanium and granite why can't we have granite quarries and titanium mines? Explorers and advents take way too long to accrue the amounts needed for builds and weapons production. Not all who play this game can afford to buy gems as they may be on fixed incomes and this makes it harder when they have no way of getting the materials to progress past a certain level. I feel that it would level the playing field if those on fixed incomes would not be put in a position of deciding whether buying gems for progressing and their real life needs come first. I hope the developers will read this and maybe consider the option of gaining more players as opposed to greed! If, in my opinion, you reexamined this issue, you might find that profit would actually increase as a result of gaining more players to this game.

World
    Zeus
    The main way you gain titanium, granite is thru adventures.

Therefor the reason they don't do mines is because it is a rare resource.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    The whole point of Titanium and Granite is actually INTENDED to impede your progress and make those buildings that much harder to acquire. The same with exotic wood to a degree although it seems you get exo logs far more than anything else and so you end up with thousands and thousands of it.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    What you need titanium for is beyond me.

For granite the primary method should be advs. Explorers are very inefficient at finding it on treasure hunts. Using gems on granite is stupid - the rato is awful. I could easily get 10k+ granite a week on avg from runnning IoTP. Combine that with other income made (using gc to buy granite) and the sky is the limit.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I do not think anyone would spend gems buying granite from the trader, you get it with better prices in TO. Granite is the last resource you will need, at this time given that there is no clear need for other things like titanium and saltpeter, you get damascene swords, crossbows and cannons much faster through adventures, and they barely die - only if you have a mistake. Granite is made a rare resource so as to make expert buildings become valuable, and keep the game last longer.

Reply to Thread