Reply to Thread

Thread: An error was detected in this zone - message

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Exclamation An error was detected in this zone - message

earlier I received the message, An error was detected in this zone, please try again later. well its later, and i keep receiving it. I tried everything to make sure it is not on my end, cleared caches, reset internet connection, etc.

I would greatly appreciate it if the error could be corrected, possibly before the gem sale is over!

Thank you.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Well, I have a feeling I will want to quit playing this game by the time this issue is fixed, especially since I placed a IDP buff and did not get a chance to do my queue in the barracks, and because a adventure I have been working on, will probably expired before I get back in. not to mention all the mines I will loose! and wheat fields. It jut won't be worth it for me to continue to play or spend money on the game here, as games are meant to be fun, and a often a these errors happen to me, this game is getting to be no longer enjoyable, fast. Granted I do not spend alot just about $50-100 a month, but its still more then some people spend in a year, or ever, yet they never have these issues.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    my game is now working, though i have to rebuild most of my mines now and all my fields, and i missed the gem sale. but thank you whoever fixed it

Reply to Thread