Reply to Thread

Thread: Trades not received

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Trades not received

In Preparation for attacking a bandit camp, I purchased 1000 bronze for 69 goal coins from dainielle80 on 26/01/2013 @03:33. The coins where withdrawn from my account however I did not get the bronze. Is there any recourse or do trades require the other player to approve prior to you receiving the trade ( concluding the trade)?

King Willey

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    The trade should happen automatically, if you do the full trade in one transaction & if yr storage was full at the time it would go to yr star menu. The only way for goods not to be delivered is if you send the gold coin separately to someone & hoping they send you the goods in another transaction. Was it Bronze or Bronze swords you purchased, two different type of things - asking because you only say Bronze in your question.
    If you are sure the transaction was correct in what you wanted & did not provide you with the goods then put a ticket into support for them to look into.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I will submit a ticket, had no storage issue, requested bronze, not bronze swords, allready checked that. Also waited a few hours incase the bronze showed up, no joy. Sent trade request via the trade tab, rarely trade person to person. The reason for the question is I have never had a trade fall through (not time expired) or ( lack of resources) however with coins subtracted from my account and not receiving the bronze goods thought that this was a new problem.

Thanks F Ember.

Noble
    computer chair atm, but always at home in my head
    World
    Zeus
    if u click accept trade in the trade office its automatic. however if its a friend to friend direct trade, it works exactly the same as the old trade system. a trade requst is sent to the person you are trading w, and the goods you are offering are immediately removed from ur storage. the friend then has to accept the trade, at which point you will get mail saying the trade was successful w the goods received attached to accept. if the friend declines the trade, or takes no action in 8 hrs, you'll get a trade declined mail w the goods you had offered attached to accept back, and it'll go back to ur storage

Reply to Thread