Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Is it just me or has granite from adventures all but ended recently?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Is it just me or has granite from adventures all but ended recently?

I am doing 2-4 adventures a day and in the last 2 weeks or so I have maybe had 2 possibly 3 adventures return granite as a reward. Getting alot of the same complaints from the rest of my guild and granite seems much less available in TO.

To add insult to injury, winning too much saltpeter.

World
    Zeus
    They make the percentage of gettin granite from an adventure a really low percent, therefore making it a very rare resource. So you probably wont get it too often when adventuring.. or at least I dont
    Creator of the Old TSO Guide List, which is now in xMISTY's control..
    Joined Aug.8.2011

Noble
    computer chair atm, but always at home in my head
    World
    Zeus
    what adventures are you doing? BK has a 1 in 3 chance of dropping granite, logs, or saltpetre, yet i know tht adv is popular.

here is a collection of the loot tables. i personally like traitors using sanii's guide, i actually get granite on it pretty often
    http://forum.thesettlersonline.net/t...adventure+loot

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    IoTP would be the only adventure that has the highest possibility of getting granite (50% for ewl and granite) and very low losses if you have Vet and do the blocking. Other adventures like BK may have the higher amount of granite, however, considering that it is a 1 in 3 chance, it could turn out to have fewer chance of getting granite.

I agree that this week it seems that granite has dropped a lot less, I have done almost 6 or 7 and only 1 brought granite comparing to the previous week, I had 10 times in a row getting granite from IoTP and outlaws. My friend, however, did almost 20 or 25 adventures and there is no sign of granite until now.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Thats's what I'm saying. Doing 2-3 IOTP/day+ loot spots in BK RB Nords etc.. and time after time no granite. Sure you have dry runs but this is insane. Why I am wondering if the drop chances have been changed recently/

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    i personally havent noticed any change, adventures that tend to drop granite for me continue to do so, and adv tht i rarely get granite on continue to be just as stingy as they've always been. actually, my last 2 pirates have given me granite, which is rare for me. went months a while back w pirates never dropin granite for me. now if only it'd drop a ML, i owe a friend a ls lol

World
    Zeus
    I've had it really bad, of the last 21 adventures, i've had 1 granite drop.

World
    Zeus
    For me it's been 1/3 ratio for granite, then 2-3 adventures later it returns again.
    It's more about the scouts finding too many Frags lately. I want more adventures !

Settlers Guide
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanii View Post
    I've had it really bad, of the last 21 adventures, i've had 1 granite drop.
    I have had above average Granite drop rates the past few days, but I know there has to be somebody on the other end of that curve.

I thank you for your sacrifice.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    lmao lesson =D. i, too, salute those who have made the sacfifice for my granite

Reply to Thread