Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: BB Trading Card Contest Submissions

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    typo in the Hit points i meant of not or, but Hope you like it Meesher!!!!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    General Card: BB_DXTED
    HP: 5000
    Attack: 250
    Special ability: last strike - can restore the damage.
    Quote: "Spartons Are You READY."

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    i got no quotes on any of mine :P hope that doesnt mean i cant win!!! quotes arent my cup of tea!! nah mean? lol ok im done

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Settler
    World
    Ares
    |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||
    Use when BB_DXTED is at work

Special Attack: Due to ability to help players, can take on attributes of a second card during battle.

Special Defense: Invulnerable to attacks by counterparts from Online Strategy Games with less total players.

Quote: Yes, because you’re special, we’ll load in yesterday’s settings so you’ll get your 100 longbowmen back … right …
    (Reverse) Use when BB_DXTED is not at work

Special Defense: Due to musical prowess, calming song spell prevents first strike initiative by guard dogs.

Special Defense: Due to trivia knowledge, opposing wizards have attack strength halved.

Quote: If we do lunch, please anything but fish sandwiches. I see them all day long.

Use when BB_MEESHERBEANS is at work

Special Attack: Can edit out one opponent’s special attack or defense during battle.

Special Defense: Immune to recruitment attacks by other Online Strategy Game employee cards due to unlimited loyalty points.

Quote: They’re not my gems! I can only create ways for you to earn them.
    (Reverse) Use when BB_MEESHERBEANS is not at work

Special Defense: Due to love of snow, hit points doubled when played during winter.

Special Defense: Due to ability to gather intel for developers, during subsequent battle with the same opponent, the latter must repeat the first three attacks.

Quote: I’d love to use marble in every room in my home. It’s not just for gaming!

Retired Community Leader Khamuul's Avatar
    World
    Ares

Good luck to all!
    He who forsakes empathy disconnects himself from others in every sense, save existence

Darkshines

:3

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Game on!!!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    General Card: BB_Susurrously Value: Endless Gem pit
    HP: 1 life token
    Attack: is to pacify
    Special ability: Tele-Vision, the ability to nullify multiple opponents with an animated, projected picture (works really good around foot ball season).
    Quote: "Did you need brew or bread while you are waiting for the commercial ?
    What! It’s in the castle? Go help myself? Ohhh I definitely will. (sinister laugh)”

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    General Card: BB_Meesherbeans Value: Coins to no end
    HP: +confusion
    Attack: whoever is running the opposite way
    Special ability: Tele-Prompt, the ability to control the enemy generals actions and speech.
    Quote: “OK! The enemy is in the valley. We are going to surround them. When I give the signal……RETREAT!!!”

Closed Thread