Reply to Thread

Thread: Need some help friend love!

Need some help friend love!

Hey all, I'm new to the this game and really loving it. I could use some friends tho. I've sent out some requests but if anyone can add me I would greatly appreciate it.

World
    Zeus
    You should try to get into a guild. However, most guilds will not take new members until you reach a certain level. Other Guilds will try and charge you Gold Coins to join. Most active quality Guilds will not charge you Gold Coins to join they accept members for free. Stay away from the open main forum chat channel nothing but s lot of immature people on it always saying nasty things and acting stupid. A quality guild has its own chat room which is much better way to go. Just play the game until you are around level 20 and then see about joining a group. Depending on your age different groups have different age requirements to keep out the undesirable players. This can be a fun game and good interaction with other players you just have to be careful as there are a lot of weirdos in this and every game. Good Luck.
    Any day above ground and vertical is a good day.

Reply to Thread