World
    Zeus
    Last edited by nicotine; 02-07-13 at 10:22 pm. Reason: pg rating
    nicotine

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    My Dearest, Witch of the Swamp,

For many moons as a soldier I fought against you and your kind, sometimes in victory, sometimes in defeat, but never happy with either end. Now I spend my time training others to do the same. I am writing you this letter in secret, if found out I shudder to think what my fate would be. With each passing day my love for you grows stronger and my one desire is to live out the rest of my days with you by my side. Although I know this cannot be. I have done very well for myself, owning several friary's and a string of marble masons, but would give it all up just to spend one glorious evening in your warm embrace. I know that others do not see your beauty, yet for me it is clear. I even considered joining the Dark Brotherhood in order to be closer to you, as I know that the Dark Priest and yourself are old friends, and it drives me mad I might add. I've spoken to my father the tavern general for many long hours about this, only to come to the same sorrow filled answer. With every breath I take and each minute that passes I study on how we can be together. I will never give up this dream and until my dying day I shall long to be with you. To close let me say this, my heart is broken without you near and I can find no way to ease this pain. Please I beg of you, if there is anyway at all for us to be one let that be so. I love you eternally my sweet and bid you fairwell until our time comes...

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    My Angel of the Isles...
    From across the sea I spy your isle,
    My heart beats faster with every smile,
    The love i have for you is more then any gem pit,
    I wish to make you my queen on a throne next to me you shall sit,
    From the gold I smelter I make you a ring,
    In the tavern songs of our love they will sing,
    Together we shall conquer this land of Settlers in time,
    All I ask is will you be my Valentine.
    Miner Hip.
    <3<3<3

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    ...and they call her Mary

How I love you Wild Mary
    Even though your chin is hairy
    The others say you are so scary
    But it is you I wish to marry

Motherly you are for this is true
    I long for days spent with you
    Without you near I feel so blue
    These word not writ with the help of brew

I'll give you granite and marble galore
    For it is you that I adore
    and if you need a little more
    You can have it all thats for sure

Quote Originally Posted by RecklessRue View Post
    Can we make an actual valentine's day card and scan it in? Is that valid?
    If you would like to create a real life one, and then scan it, that's more than fine! ^_^
    BB_meesherbeans
    Community Manager
    Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact support

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    My dearest Robert19672012,

We have been through so much together in the last few months, and I am so happy that we have found a place together. From our humble beginnings in a small Guild to our present positions as Officers in a Guild with over 50 members only warms my heart all the more.
    I knew that from the beginning, nothing could tear us apart. Your generosity and support has brought me through many a difficult Adventure and Quest. I learned to organize my resources by watching you, and I only hope that some day I will be as good at it as you are.
    Those nights I wept by myself when I lost soldiers and crossbowmen in difficult battles, I might have given up if it had not been for your kind words and deeds. I know that I can carry on when I look at your icon looking back at me from the bottom of my page. Those times when our icons sit side-by-side are some of the fondest memories I have, and I fight harder to level up when you do.
    Not everyone will understand what a special thing we have, but our love will keep us together, even if we spin off Guilds of our own.
    Besides, you aren't know in our Guild as "The Pretty One" for nothing. That helps considerably.
    Happy Valentine's Day, my forbidden love.
    MsMelissa "The Legbreaker"

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Awesome lines: I might have given up if it had not been for your kind words and deeds. I know that I can carry on when I look at your icon looking back at me from the bottom of my page. Those times when our icons sit side-by-side are some of the fondest memories I have, ...

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    My dearest Hidielburg

I remember the day we met at the well as if it was yesterday. You said your name was Hidie and I knew it was true love from that moment. Our walks hand in hand thru the wheat field were so romantic. Remember the day we snuck into the brewery? We couldn’t stop laughing after all that drink. My passion for you is like a copper smelter……oh……. you know.

General Blitzcrag has come up with this wonderful idea. All us recruits are getting new uniforms. They are your favorite color: red. The general says that the enemy will fear us in these new uniforms. He got the idea from his Star Trek adventure series. We still don’t know what he is talking about. The only Star that I have ever trekked to is Flip the court magician who can juggle six copper swords, sing , play the grubbage and spit a piece of mackerel and hit the broad side of the door which is at least 20 sickles away all at the same time. That boy sure is talented.

Anyway, the solders also got new yellow uniforms while the militia are wearing blue ones. We are a very colorful and look very impressive. The solders have been teaching us recruits a new song for valentines. It goes something like this….

I left my sinuses at the Bandit’s camp
    I left my liver with the Nords
    I left my lungs and my kidneys for the summer with the Black Knights
    But I'm sending my heart to you

Oh…. Sounds like the call to arms my dearest. As I march into battle, you will always be reason that I will always want/no need to come back home to.

Love always

Your devilish angel
    Deadly

Recruit
    This entry is from a simple settler in the "writing" category....

World
    Ares

Closed Thread