Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentine Contest Submissions

World
    Zeus
    Dear Mysterious Archer,
    I have to admit I may have fallen in love with you, I've seen how you manage to take down all of those mean bandits that try to work their way onto our hard earned land. It’s simply mesmerizing to watch your arrows fly from your long bow to across the battlefield, even though I've never been in one of those battles myself. You may have seen me before, I’m that girl who works in the bakery, bakes the bread for the barracks, and I walk by that place every time I go home for the night. I really hope you can come by to see me sometimes, just look for the small bakery girl with red curly hair and little silver earrings. For all it’s worth I’ll bake some extra cookies just for you, and I would be much obliged to know that you would accept me as your valentine.

With all my love,
    Valentina

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    enter?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Settlers Valentine

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Dear Witch of the Swamp,

Forgive me I know we have not met before,
    But I cannot and will not fight it anymore,
    As I look up at the window of you tower,
    I am completely lost in your power,
    I even love to hop around and tromp,
    Through the fog and murky water of your swamp,
    But a smelter of which I am one of,
    I hope I am worthy to be called your love,
    I shall make you a ring of pure gold,
    If you would just but say you are mine to hold,
    I swear I will be true to you forever,
    And our love shall always endeavor,
    So if you would consider being my valentine,
    I would be yours for all time.

With my sceneries’ love,
    James Keller the Smelter

World
    Zeus

Recruit
    Dear Silky69:
    Silky my love, as I sit here writing you this letter tears of happiness streak my face, and I think back to that fatefull day when I rode into this enchanted kingdom. I spied it from a hill top and my thoughts were of stopping quickly to refresh my water sack & caring on to the west.

As I filled my water sack I took in the kingdom noticing it was like many I had passed through recently, full of hearty people living on the edge of civilization & etching there souls into the very ground beneath there feet. I remounted my Stallion set to put yet another kingdom behind me, as my butt hit the saddle I noticed a slender golden haired women slipping away from the village to the west. My breath was stolen by her beauty for just a moment. I kicked heels to mt steed and was off to the west, but got only as far as the edge of the kingdom before I swung around still smitten by the woman's beauty. I just had to speak with her. As I approached she yelled out to me that she was hunting meat to make some sausage. My mind swooned as I imagined what she would do with some sausage.

She spun then drawing her bow & fired hitting me squarely in my heart with her arrow.

I stumbled & fell, as I rose again I knew that my life had forever changed I knew I would walk through the darkest pits, and face any enemy, even a Dragon would not stop me on my quest to win her love.

After months of courtship & a growing passion & love, I knew it was time. I dug deep summining every ounce of courage my soul possessed and climbed the hill with her father, over looking the kingdom we spoke.

That dee complete there was but one task left before me to complete my quest. I took the woman by the hand and strode out of the kingdom to the west a few miles from the kingdom we stopped to enjoy the view by a river. I scratched out my plans for the future in the dirt, then drew the ring from my armor but in my nervous condition it slipped from my grasp as I reached for her hands it fell to the ground. Mustering my courage & drawing my long sword for extra strength I slid the ring to her feet & through dry lips I asked "Will You Marry Me?"

Several moments pass and I become lost in a day dream of the two of us walking arm in arm into the sunset, and living happily ever after.

Recruit
    Dear Dritzz75:

To start with I would like to set a few things strait.
    #1. That first day we met in chat I was not hunting for meat to make sausage, I was trading Gold Coins for meat to make sausage.
    #2. My father is neither as fat as the guy you spoke to on the hillside nor does he dress so royally lol.
    #3 I did not have that puzzled look on my face when you asked me to marry you.
    #4. & last but most certainly not least....

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Just started working with mixed media a couple days ago and thought it would be nice to try it for this contest.
    Made with acrylic paints, paper this and that, stamps and ink.
    Scanned it for best quality image. Hope the picture I used is ok for the submission. If not, oh well, it was still fun to make!

Non-scanned image:
    http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/d...ps9f0115c4.jpg

~Rue

Darkshines
    Quote Originally Posted by RecklessRue View Post
    Just started working with mixed media a couple days ago and thought it would be nice to try it for this contest.
    Made with acrylic paints, paper this and that, stamps and ink.
    Scanned it for best quality image. Hope the picture I used is ok for the submission. If not, oh well, it was still fun to make!

Non-scanned image:
    http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/d...ps9f0115c4.jpg

~Rue
    Wow, that is very neat! Good Job!!!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Unto my right well-beloved Valentine Dritzz,

Right reverent and worshipful and my right well-beloved valentine, I recommend me unto you full heartedly, desiring to hear of your welfare, which I beseech Almighty God long for to preserve unto his pleasure and your hearts desire. And if it pleases you to hear of my welfare, I am not in good health of body nor of heart, nor shall I be till I hear from you. For there knows no creature what pain that I endure, And even on the pain of death I would reveal no more. And my lady my mother hath laboured the matter to my father full diligently, but she can no more get than you already know of, for which God knoweth I am full sorry. But if you love me, as I trust verily that you do, you will not leave me therefore. For even if you had not half the livelihood that you have, for to do the greatest labour that any woman alive might, I would not forsake you. And if you command me to keep me true wherever I go, indeed I will do all my might you to love and never anyone else. And if my friends say that I do amiss, they shall not stop me from doing so. My heart me bids evermore to love you truly over all earthly things. And if they be never so angry, I trust it shall be better in time coming. No more to you at this time, but the Holy Trinity have you in keeping. And I beseech you that this bill be not seen by any non earthly creature save only yourself. And this letter was written at Topcroft with full heavy heart.

Your lover.......

Closed Thread