Reply to Thread

Thread: Help - No Chat Server & Stuck on "The Trade"

Help - No Chat Server & Stuck on "The Trade"

Hi -

I am a returning player - its been a while, and I need some noobish help...

So I had amin reset my account so I could start over from scratch... I created a new account on Zeus. I have been running the early quests but I am now stuck on "the Trade" - where I need to buy and sell 10 resources. I have a few other quests but they are on hold, I cant make any progress on my other quests because the completion action for those quests is not available. I cant make progress on 'the trade' because I keep the Trade Office is completely empty - no buyers, no sellers. Also - the chat is not working - 'no chat server available' keeps appearing

Its like there is no one else playing on this server? Cant figure it out.

EDIT -------------

I am using Opera as my browser. I also have an old account on the European servers, and I can see the chats just fine.

I figured out the Trade issue - didn't know you needed to load / refresh after you open the trade window. (Goofy, you would think the window would load when you open it.) Had to just wait until someone bought something from me before I could move on. Thats sort of a tedious place to hang up the quest lines... anyway, sold some stuff and am moving on the quest lines again. Still no Chat, and really no way to add friends.

If anyone on the Zeus server has room for a friend request let me know. This is probably the only way I will be able to add friends until I can figure out the chat problem.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    If you have no chat then you need to contact Support about it as they do not go thru the forums looking for technical problems. In the meantime I suggest you try different browsers as some players have had issues with no chat & using a different browser has helped solve the issue for some of them. You can put a ticket in via http://www.thesettlersonline.net/en/help-and-support

Reply to Thread