Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Wild Mary Adv. Terrible XP, Terribl losses, Terrible Loot...

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    SoTV is not really bad and I have run them many times. The losses (as well as xp) are about double those of outlaws, almost double loot, and the same loot as the Nords. If you take into account the cost of the Nords then they are equal. It does take a little bit longer though as you have to wait for the generals to recover, about 1 day to completely clear the adventure, that's why I can only run it when I have plenty of time.

Noble
    computer chair atm, but always at home in my head
    World
    Zeus
    just checked the loot tables here: http://forum.thesettlersonline.net/t...adventure+loot

you are correct that sotv has more than double the total xp as outlaws, however sotv actually has lower loot. 1/3 chance on outlaws of getting 800 or 900 granite, 1/3 chance of getting 700-800 granite on sotv. while you have a slightly higher chance to get a gold depo or gc on sotv, you also have a higher chance of getting a wheat depo. blech.

i myself will stick to the shorter, more profitable adventures, unless they should happen to increase the loot drops from the upper adventures to be comparible in loot per loss, which imo would have to include removing or drastically dropping the chance of looting salt and T-ore on these adventures. im lvl47, lvl48 and cannons will be nice, but im really in no hurry to lvl up and hit th lvl50 wall, so any xp per loss comparison you can put out there is pretty meaningless to me
    'during times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act' -george orwell-

those who see the crime, and say nothing, are just as guilty as the criminal

Reply to Thread