Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Guild Quests should not be time intensive

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    For 46+, i believe the only GUILD QUESTS that involves a specific adventure are nords and black knight, both of which can be done USING A LOOTSPOT. There is also many GQ for 46+ that are "do 1 or 2 advs" ect.

If you are 46+ and cannot do 1 adventure.....

The real problem is sub-46 and IOTP
    More of the same "new" content with a different bow? I will give more of the "same" towards my gem accumulation.

World
    Ares
    I am level 50 and never been asked to do a Nords or BK for guild quest. I do get traitors and iotp on occasion (more times than I care to honestly), and the experience 1 new adventure or experience 2 new adventures (love the do 2 one, but we just swap loots), and the complete losing less than 50R ones. We get enough gems during the week that honestly if I don't feel like doing iotp and pay the sausage, I just gem it *shrugs*. As a guild leader, I can tell you that those under lvl 45 are getting adventure quests as well, but those are do 1 or 2 adventures and even the under 35 gets the do an adv losing less than 500R ...that one is a bit unnerving to me at that level, but isn't that why we higher levels are in the guild to help out? Guilds should be about working together so honestly even though the amount of adventure guild quests can be tiring...and probably should be reduced since they are the only times we have a hard time completing in a day (2 advs can run 4 hours easy and not everyone has that amount of time in a day)...they are doable. But they definitely don't just appear for the lvl 46 on ups. They run the gammit of the levels...thinking more like lvl 26 and up.

Reply to Thread