Poll: Should we add these ideas?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Suggestions PvP!

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Wimpy View Post
    There are a lot of things that make developing PvP for TSO very hard. Just take the fact that the game runs 24/7, even when the players aren't here.
    Whats wrong with 24/7 PvP?

Look once the Attacker reaches your PvP Island, it would go into lockdown. Your Buildings would still produce (providing the attackers don't raze you first)

After the Attacker leaves, your Island would stay in Lockdown until you come online. (which means you can only be attacked once a night)

Ill add more features and explain what i just said here more, my new PvP topic should be ready by the end of today.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Sorry we know the developers. But they are nice ideas none the less. Just wish we would get input from even the BB staff.
    I am [IW] Ezequel Sarkar

I am currently in Immortal Warriors.
    I currently ranked Unsullied.

Playing since October 2011 in Zeus Server.

World
    Ares
    I think having pvp islands is a very cool idea . Maybe you could build stuff like mines and other things to gain resources , and you could get more from gaining new sectors . I'm totally up for it !
    danger is very much real , but fear is a choice . - quote from After Earth

World
    Zeus
    I want PvP but I do not want attacks when I am off line. What fun is that?
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Has anyone thought of a PVE War Zone where Bandits attack you and you get Rewards if you successfully defend that area?

World
    Ares
    I'm not a fan of pvp either Wimpy and I believe there are other things those poor coders need to work on first like returning my guild to me.
    Still around from time to time.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanGodCamper View Post
    Has anyone thought of a PVE War Zone where Bandits attack you and you get Rewards if you successfully defend that area?
    Nice idea, a survive until reinforcements.

Moonlime, this isn't the place to talk about the loss of your guild. While i respect your loss, and the other bugs this game has, as well as the hard work the Developers do, we have no need for that talk here.

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Director View Post
    Nice idea, a survive until reinforcements.
    Well, It would be interesting and having Friends help you as well.. It could work maybe...

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    i honestly don't want pvp at all. i have quit more games then i like because i don't want to have to be tied to the computer 24/7 because i am gettign attacked. and most of the time pvp is only an excuse to have people bullying each other. and eventually that is what always happens. the best game that i know of that had pvp was naviage. because while it had pvp people just found that attacking players didn't have as good of rewards as attacking the npc pirates. it still gave people the option to attack other players but it kept more of the bullies out of it. the idea of the island is a good one especially if they give us things like granite and exotic wood and i can see those being attackable but how would we keep the high levels from preying on lower levels. the idea of a guild island sounds better because then people are better able to defend the island and only people who really really want to attack have to deal with it.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevanna View Post
    i honestly don't want pvp at all. i have quit more games then i like because i don't want to have to be tied to the computer 24/7 because i am gettign attacked. and most of the time pvp is only an excuse to have people bullying each other. and eventually that is what always happens. the best game that i know of that had pvp was naviage. because while it had pvp people just found that attacking players didn't have as good of rewards as attacking the npc pirates. it still gave people the option to attack other players but it kept more of the bullies out of it.

the idea of the island is a good one especially if they give us things like granite and exotic wood and i can see those being attackable but how would we keep the high levels from preying on lower levels. the idea of a guild island sounds better because then people are better able to defend the island and only people who really really want to attack have to deal with it.
    Thank you for your words, i liked the second half!

The answer for high levels Vs. low levels is very simple.

When you have a army(s) ready for a PvP attack, you would open somthing like a scoreboard. You are limited to other players islands where you are most balanced against. The scoreboard could also track levels, and perhaps how good you are at attacking.

Guilds Vs. Guilds works too but i would like both.

T_D

Reply to Thread