Closed Thread
Page 29 of 45 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast

Thread: PAST EVENT - Corrupted Wish - Spring Edition!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey243 View Post
    I wish I had a million coins.
    Granted, but you get swindled by an explorer passing through and loose it all.

I wish I had a puppy on my island.

Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by ICME View Post
    Granted however they quickly learn what a dictator you are, controlling what reasources they harves and when the fish/meat/bread will be created to feed them, and rise up in revolt to overthrow you.

I wish my adventurers were allot quicker when coming back from missions.
    Wish Granted! now your armys instantly travel back, but the instant transportation causes your army to get sick. Your armys start craving the taste of flesh and settler brains! All is lost and nobody survives the Zombie attack!

I Wish I had atomic weapons to destroy my enemys with!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Your wish for atomic weapons to destroy my enemys with was granted. As you prepare to destroy your enemys you find out that your sister has married into the enemy clan and is expecting a baby. You are so confused about how to proceed and forgot that you already started the timers on the weapons. You make up your mind that you really didnt like your sister that much anyway and decide to launch the weapons when you suddenly see the timers click down to zero. Can I get a Kaboom!!!!! up in here please.... I wish that everyone who posts a reply to this message wins a bunch of great prizes to improve their settlers lives.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by haphappy View Post
    your granite factory wish is granted however, because of greed, it produces defective granite and during an earthquake everything built with that granite crumbles and kills half your population. I wish I lived in a world where everyone trys to do their best and help each other get ahead.
    Granted, but after adopting Kumbaya as the Planetary Anthem, the economy collapses when the currency changes from money to hugs.

I wish I had the power to banish Seth McFarlane and the cast of The Bing Bang Theory to a Moon Prison in the future.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlord62 View Post
    Your wish for atomic weapons to destroy my enemys with was granted. As you prepare to destroy your enemys you find out that your sister has married into the enemy clan and is expecting a baby. You are so confused about how to proceed and forgot that you already started the timers on the weapons. You make up your mind that you really didnt like your sister that much anyway and decide to launch the weapons when you suddenly see the timers click down to zero. Can I get a Kaboom!!!!! up in here please.... I wish that everyone who posts a reply to this message wins a bunch of great prizes to improve their settlers lives.
    Granted, but the Powers That Be misread "great prizes" as "grated pizzas" and all the settlers contract gout and diabetes.

I wish I had the power to be granted an incorruptible wish.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Pavelesque View Post
    That would only pee on your leg...I wish I could play drums like a rock star!
    Granted you become a star on 6801 Hollywood Boulevard...I wish I would have the day off tomorrow.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Granted, as you walk out a air conditioning unit falls on your head and kills you ergo corrupting your wish. I wish I had a genie who spoke like Morgan Freeman

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Granted, but he looks like Rick Moranis. I wish I had a teleporter

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyst View Post
    Granted, but he looks like Rick Moranis. I wish I had a teleporter
    Granted. But your teleporter malfunctions, sending your arms and legs to your desired destination and the rest of you to the set of Cooking with Paula Dean. Having perfectly functioning ears with which to hear her godawful voice but no legs with which to run away, you opt to kill yourself by falling into the off set vat of melted butter.

I wish I could stop corrupting peoples' wishes.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyst View Post
    I wish I had a teleporter
    Granted and it teleports you right into a solid block of granite.

I wish I had that piece of granite!

Closed Thread