Reply to Thread

Thread: Stealing From The Rich Adventure by Theopompos

World
    Zeus

Stealing From The Rich Adventure by Theopompos

Stealing From The Rich

This guide is provided byTheopompos

The military units required to complete this adventure will vary depending on what units you want to use.

However, this guide was created to show you how to use the least expensive type of units.

The cheapest army to produce is Recruits.

You should use as many Recruits as you can to complete this adventure or any adventure.

Some players prefer to use other military units.

However, they cost more to produce and though your loss overall in units will be around (10% - 25%) the cost production time ratio is more.

Thus you actually have to pay a higher price for this adventure.

Other adventures will require more expensive units so it is best to save them until you really need them.

You will have up to 4 days to complete this adventure.

If you plan correctly, as listed below, you should be able to complete this adventure in less than 24 hours.

The way you do this is by preparation. That is the key. I had 50% of my army ready before I started and the rest I built along the way. This is why it took several days to complete this adventure.

I used multiple Generals so that I could shuttle army units at a faster pace to the adventure.

For this adventure you should have available:
    1- 3 Generals and 1000 Recruits, 150 Militia, 150 Calvary and 150 Soldiers.

Average Losses: 873 Recruits, 84 Militia and 0 Calvary and 36 Soldiers.

You should only have 20 - 22 attacks needed to complete this adventure.

You will be able to skip camps for this adventure.

The experience points you will receive for this adventure at this time: 11869.

The points ration verses units expended make this adventure a good adventure to run if you are looking for experience points.

These points may vary from time to time as the programmers make adjustments to said adventure.

The loot for this adventure may be:

There is one additional spot available for a 2nd player if you want to share this adventure either as Jr Loot Partner or as a equal partner.

You will each get your own Loot and you will share the Experience points depending on who does what.

This adventure is rated 4 out of 10 relating to difficulty.

Note: This adventure has numerous hidden camps within the map.

Most of these hidden camps (Forest Camps) are small and can easily be taken out either directly, or while attacking a bandit/leader camp and also by bypassing or blocking if you prefer. Losses for attacking these camps are very minimal and do not take a lot of effort.

Map # 1- Arrival Destination is on the southeast side of the map.
    You can start here or move to the secondary option on the southwest side of the map.

The northern sector just above this one has 3 camps and 4 hidden camps.
    If you position your General on the far left side of this map you can move up the western side of the map and bypass one of the bandit camps and one of the hidden camps.

Map # 2 - Relocate General

Now you have a choice. You can go for the bandit camp directly and you will be intercepted by two of the hidden camps before you attack the bandit camp which is not a big deal here or hit the two hidden camps first. These hidden camps will have to be cleared for the assault on the Leader due to the path of your General.

If you want to have zero loses for this attack you should take out the two hidden camps first. Then go after this one See Map 3A and B.
    Map # 3 - Direct attack intercepted by two hidden camps on the way
    1 Recruit and 199 Calvary (Losses 0)

Option: 150 Recruits 50 Calvary average losses 40 - 50 Recruits.

The average loss was 43 Recruits the 1st time I ran this adventure.
    The average loss was 43 Recruits the 2nd time I ran this adventure.
    The average loss was 43 Recruits the 3rd time I ran this adventure.
    The average loss was 0 Recruits the 4th time I ran this adventure.

Map # 3A - 200 Recruits (Losses 2 - 5 Recruits)

The average loss was 2 Recruits the 1st time I ran this adventure.
    The average loss was 2 Recruits the 2nd time I ran this adventure.
    The average loss was 3 Recruits the 3rd time I ran this adventure.

Map # 3B - 200 Recruits (Losses 6 - 11 Recruits)

The average loss was 7 Recruits the 1st time I ran this adventure.
    The average loss was 8 Recruits the 2nd time I ran this adventure.
    The average loss was 8 Recruits the 3rd time I ran this adventure.

Map # 4 - You may skip one bandit camp and two hidden camp in this sector

Map # 5 - You will need to take out this hidden camp before proceeding
    200 Recruits (Losses 1 - 6 Recruits)

The average loss was 1 Recruits the 1st time I ran this adventure.
    The average loss was 1 Recruits the 2nd time I ran this adventure.
    The average loss was 2 Recruits the 3rd time I ran this adventure.

Now you are going to skip taking out the leader camp in this sector for the time being and move into the next sector.
    Once you have taken this sector out you will return and take out the 1st sector leader.
    You will be able to skip one bandit camp in this sector to the north

Map # 6 - 75 Recruits, 25 Militia and 100 Soldiers (Losses 55 - 75 Recruits and 0 - 22 Militia)

The average loss was 75 Recruits and 1 Militia the 1st time I ran this adventure.
    The average loss was 73 Recruits the 2nd time I ran this adventure.
    The average loss was 74 Recruits the 3rd time I ran this adventure.

Map # 7 - Relocate General

After you move your general you will now come back to the first sector and take out the leader camp and the rest will fall.

Map # 8 - 20 Recruits, 10 Militia, 10 Soldiers and 160 Calvary (Losses 20 Recruits and 1 – 12 Militia)

The average loss was 20 Recruits and 3 Militia 1st time I ran this adventure.
    The average loss was 20 Recruits and 4 Militia the 2nd time I ran this adventure.
    The average loss was 20 Recruits and 3 Militia the 3rd time I ran this adventure.

Map # 9 - Time to relocate your General again to bypass one of the hidden camps in Sector 3

There is a Hidden Camp to the southwest this is why you moved your General

Map # 10 - 25 Recruits, 10 Militia, 25 Soldiers and 140 Calvary (Losses 24 – 25 Recruits and 0 – 8 Militia)

The average loss was 25 Recruits and 4 Militia the 1st time I ran this adventure.
    The average loss was 25 Recruits and 5 Militia the 2nd time I ran this adventure.
    The average loss was 25 Recruits and 4 Militia the 3rd time I ran this adventure.

Map # 11 - 25 Recruits, 10 Militia, 25 Soldiers and 140 Calvary (Losses 14 – 25 Recruits)

The average loss was 18 Recruits the 1st time I ran this adventure.
    The average loss was 20 Recruits the 2nd time I ran this adventure.
    The average loss was 18 Recruits the 3rd time I ran this adventure.

Map # 12 - 80 Recruits, 20 Militia and 100 Soldiers (Losses 77 – 80 Recruits and 0 – 10 Militia)

The average loss was 80 Recruits and 2 Militia the 1st time I ran this adventure.
    The average loss was 80 Recruits and 3 Militia the 2nd time I ran this adventure.
    The average loss was 80 Recruits and 3 Militia the 3rd time I ran this adventure.

Map # 13 - Relocate General

You will be able to skip 2 camps and several hidden camps when you take out the leader

Map # 14 - 85 Recruits, 30 Militia and 85 Soldiers (Losses 85 Recruits, 18 – 30 Militia and 0 – 26 Soldiers)

The average loss was 85 Recruits and 4 Militia the 1st time I ran this adventure.
    The average loss was 85 Recruits and 6 Militia the 2nd time I ran this adventure.
    The average loss was 85 Recruits the 6 Militia the 3rd time I ran this adventure.

Map # 15 - Time to relocate the General

You can bypass 1 hidden camp to the east in the next sector.

Map # 16 - 85 Recruits, 25 Militia and 90 Soldiers (Losses 60 – 75 Recruits)

The average loss was 61 Recruits the 1st time I ran this adventure.
    The average loss was 64 Recruits the 2nd time I ran this adventure.
    The average loss was 62 Recruits the 3rd time I ran this adventure.

Map # 17 - 85 Recruits, 25 Militia and 90 Soldiers (Losses 50 – 80 Recruits)

The average loss was 53 Recruits the 1st time I ran this adventure.
    The average loss was 52 Recruits the 2nd time I ran this adventure.
    The average loss was 54 Recruits the 3rd time I ran this adventure.

Map # 18 - 85 Recruits, 25 Militia and 90 Soldiers
    (Losses 71 – 85 Recruits, 0 – 25 Militia and 0 - 5 Soldiers)

The average loss was 85 Recruits and 23 Militia the 1st time I ran this adventure.
    The average loss was 85 Recruits and 24 Militia the 2nd time I ran this adventure.
    The average loss was 85 Recruits the 24 Militia the 3rd time I ran this adventure.

Map # 19 - Time to relocate your General

You have to take out the hidden camp to the south before you can go after the 4 watch towers.

Map # 20 - 200 Recruits (Losses 8 – 13 Recruits)

The average loss was 10 Recruits the 1st time I ran this adventure.
    The average loss was 9 Recruits the 1st time I ran this adventure.
    The average loss was 12 Recruits the 1st time I ran this adventure.

Now you need to take out the watch towers.
    You may be able to take out tower 2 and in the process take out tower 1.
    Same for tower 3 and 4.

Map # 21 - 200 Cavalry (Losess 0)

The average loss was 0 Calvary the 1st time I ran this adventure.
    The average loss was 0 Calvary the 2nd time I ran this adventure.
    The average loss was 0 Calvary the 3rd time I ran this adventure.

Map # 22 - 75 Recruits, 35 Militia and 90 Soldiers (Losses 75 Recruits and 10-32 Militia)

The average loss was 75 Recruits and 23 Militia the 1st time I ran this adventure.
    The average loss was 75 Recruits the 25 Militia the 2nd time I ran this adventure.
    The average loss was 75 Recruits the 23 Militia the 3rd time I ran this adventure.

Map # 23 - 85 Recruits, 30 Militia and 85 Soldiers (Losses 85 Recruits, 20-30 Militia and 0-35 Soldiers)

The average loss was 85 and 30 Militia and 20 Soldiers the 1st time I ran this adventure.
    The average loss was 85 and 30 Militia and 24 Soldiers the 2nd time I ran this adventure.
    The average loss was 85and 30 Militia and 20 Soldiers the 3rd time I ran this adventure.

You need to relocate General to go to the next part.

Map # 24 - Hidden Camp 100 Recruits 100 Soldiers (Losses 10 – 17 Recruits)

The average loss was 14 Recruits the 1st time I ran this adventure.
    The average loss was 14 Recruits the 2nd time I ran this adventure.
    The average loss was 13 Recruits the 3rd time I ran this adventure.

You will need to take out all four towers before you take on the White Castle.
    The nest way to do this is in two waves.
    Attack the camps indicated here and you will be intercepted by the closer camps first than your troops will move on to the main attack.
    You will lose NO army units in these attacks if you use 200 Calvary.

Map # 25 - 200 Cavalry (Losses 0 Cavalry)

The average loss was 0 Calvary the 1st time I ran this adventure.
    The average loss was 0 Calvary the 2nd time I ran this adventure.
    The average loss was 0 Calvary the 3rd time I ran this adventure.

Map # 26 - 150 Recruits and 50 Soldiers (Losses 150 Recruits and 10-20 Soldiers)

The average loss was 150 Recruits and 14 Soldiers the 1st time I ran this adventure.
    The average loss was 150 Recruits and 16 Soldiers the 2nd time I ran this adventure.
    The average loss was 150 Recruits and 14 Soldiers the 3rd time I ran this adventure.

Created by Theopompos

“Any day above ground and vertical is a good day.”

Any day above ground and vertical is a good day.

Recruit
    I'm confused for Map #3 you say you need 199 calvary and 1 recruit ,but under the photo you say you lost 43 recurits in each attempt. what is the actual combo you used for that camp? I thought this adventure only needed 150 calvary.

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Probably a mistake.

World
    Zeus
    1 Recruit and 199 Calvary (Losses 0) Thanks for pointing this out. On the 4th run I did 1 Recruit and 199 Calvary and lost 0. I forgot to put that in the stats below the may. I put it above the map. I have corrected. Thanks again for letting know.
    Any day above ground and vertical is a good day.

Reply to Thread