Reply to Thread

Thread: 2,800 Guild Coins for a Nords?

Banned
    World
    Zeus

2,800 Guild Coins for a Nords?

Are you people that make these things so without a clue as this? I mean Really?

You send us a simple minded quest like donate 20 gold bar and compleat a useless Adventure like Darp Preists (One as a LVL 49 player I would never do)... My reward is 13 guild coins!

The only reason I will do this IDOT! quest is so my guild can all get to the next idot quest.

YOU GUYS JUST HAD THE CHANCE TO MAKE THE GAME GREAT!!!!!

If you posted a Nords at 800-1000 Guild coins, the value of a guild coins goes to X3. Now we have something everyone wants to get. Every player in a guild would do the quest as fast as possible for the reward.

You guy's don't play your own game, No way in world you do... You are so far out of touch its no funny.

Wake up and fix this CHANCE you have to improve the game and drop this nords price to make a guild coin WORTH FREAKING HAVING!

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    ANd if the Nords price was not enouth to prove you have no clue about your own game. 50 guild coins to buy 1000 stone?

I can buy 1000 stone for 5 gold coins!

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    50 guild coins for 1000 stone makes me throw up. Bluebyte devs are really out of pace with their own game imo.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    find a bigger guild. your total reward should be over 100 / day, which means a free nords a month. That sounds perfectly reasonable for an adventure that has a less than 2.3-3.5% chance to be found at all. you realize you have a better chance at getting a dark castle from BK than you do finding a nords on a long search...

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubiton View Post
    Are you people that make these things so without a clue as this? I mean Really?

You send us a simple minded quest like donate 20 gold bar and compleat a useless Adventure like Darp Preists (One as a LVL 49 player I would never do)... My reward is 13 guild coins!

The only reason I will do this IDOT! quest is so my guild can all get to the next idot quest.

YOU GUYS JUST HAD THE CHANCE TO MAKE THE GAME GREAT!!!!!

If you posted a Nords at 800-1000 Guild coins, the value of a guild coins goes to X3. Now we have something everyone wants to get. Every player in a guild would do the quest as fast as possible for the reward.

You guy's don't play your own game, No way in world you do... You are so far out of touch its no funny.

Wake up and fix this CHANCE you have to improve the game and drop this nords price to make a guild coin WORTH FREAKING HAVING!
    Great post. Could not agree with you more, there are so many simple ways to improve this game and yet they are not getting done.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadmime View Post
    find a bigger guild. your total reward should be over 100 / day, which means a free nords a month. That sounds perfectly reasonable for an adventure that has a less than 2.3-3.5% chance to be found at all. you realize you have a better chance at getting a dark castle from BK than you do finding a nords on a long search...
    bigger guild? Im sure you will change your mind once you get to the higher levels and need alot more then 1 nords to level up. The prices are insane compared to whats needed to succed in this game and then once you do figure out a good method to level up you hit level 50 then the game is basically dead for that player.

Reply to Thread