Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Blocks ruined in the new patch. Zero % of guides work. Nice job.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus

Blocks ruined in the new patch. Zero % of guides work. Nice job.

Our generals are speeding up / skipping around like crazy for the last few days. The % chance a multi-block works is literally down to about 10%. I don't know what your developers did to the game but they F'ed it up Bluebyte, and that's kind of a shame regarding the amount of time Guidemakers like Genesis and Voidheart'd have put into the game. We can't follow their guides at the moment because the guides don't work. And it's not like this is a feature. I've watch my generals JUMP 10 feet ahead of where they're supposed to be as if they has some sort of teleportation device.

This entire string of bugs is unfair to your players, especially ones that have paid for veteran generals. We don't have time to sit here and think about the mathematics of making a new guide based on the glitches in your game. I really believe you should take a look at how many losses we've had in the last couple of days and refund everyone who has lost things like 300 cavs at once or 180 xbows at once.. due to certain blocks no longer working. These glitches are making the game unplayable, and it's definitely the majority of players that are experiencing whether they realize them or not. (Im sure only the top adventurers are actively noting them which makes sense... but they are there).

Cmon guys, there is no reason for bugs like this to happen. Roll back if you have to and give us rewards for it, unacceptable.

World
    Zeus
    this really sucks, but its good to know. thanks psilo.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    this is a well known issue ever since the pathfinding was changed months ago.

World
    Zeus
    Nah this is all new. Gens go crazy as soon as one is attacking a camp. Blocking more than one camp at a time is impossible. Soon as first general starts fighting a camp any other generals out start jumping around the screen because they are moving at at least 4x speed. If you are blocking more than one camp they will be intercepted. I can recreate this 100% of the time. Been doing single camp block adventures most of the night. As soon as the block gen starts fighting the block camp the attack gen goes into overdrive, makes it to the leader camp and finishes the fight within 4-6 seconds. It looks as though they are teleporting because they are actually moving across the map faster than the animations can keep up.

World
    Zeus
    Yeah very jumpy.... Im kinda hesitant to do blocks for awhile.. just because of how unpredictable the gens can be.
    Creator of the Old TSO Guide List, which is now in xMISTY's control..
    Joined Aug.8.2011

World
    Zeus
    I'm about to check this out myself. Haven't run much lately as have been working on that full blown "Tao of Blocking Attacks" tutorial. Wonderful timing if true, agh.

I hate to assume but have you all put in tickets on this?

World
    Zeus
    I also have had this happen. Lost a bunch of troops when the Vet jumped ahead and got intercepted. Blocks failed. Watch out. This is a major problem.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Very annoying, I am surprised I failed only 1 block (ran 2 RB, Sanii's guide), but I'd rather wait and see if things get better before running adventures.

World
    Zeus
    maybe they dont want us to use blocks anymore. meesher?

World
    Zeus
    I am sure they will get it fixed.

In the meantime there are guides out there that show you how to "NOT" block an adventure and run the adventure successfully.

So not all guides are useless.
    Any day above ground and vertical is a good day.

Reply to Thread