Poll: Do you think this would be a good idea?

Reply to Thread

Thread: Suggestion: Event log

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Suggestion: Event log

Would it go against the spirit of the game if you added an event log with links to where the event takes place? We get these announcements that resources have been found, or depleted, if we happen to be online when they happen, but I think it would make life so much easier if after that announcement goes away, there were an event log that you could go to, click on the event like you do the alert, and it took you to site of the event. It would save lots of time dragging across the map trying to figure out what has happened on your island.

I'd also like a building list that you could interact with, without having to go through the resource screen.

Like I say, maybe these things would take something from the game, but I would sure find them useful.
    Thanks,
    Brian

World
    Zeus
    Hello Brian, great idea you have!

The Devs had a pop-up window when you enter the game which would inform you of depleted mines, currant adventures, and home page news/contests (and some guild stuff too i think)

However, it got canceled or stalled.

Anyway, the pop-up window that was planed would be a great place to add your idea!

T_D

Reply to Thread