Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Developer Q&A!

World
    Zeus
    Loot tables state that the chance for granite or exotic logs is 50%/50%. This is clearly incorrect. Would you be willing to post the correct percentage chance to get granite on an adventure?

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by TLC1 View Post
    1. Would it be possible to manually type in the number for trade instead of the drag bar?
    7. The ability to sell or get rid of unwanted Generals, Scouts and Geologists
    1. You can manually enter a number in the box on the lower left of the trade tab.

7. Unwanted generals, scouts, and geologists?????? I don't see how this is possible.
    I haven't reached the point of feeling I have too many generals, but I suppose it's theoretically possible if you have a bunch of BHG or Vet Generals. If you aren't sending your scouts out to search for adventures, send them on treasure hunts. I don't know anybody who thinks they have enough scouts. As for geologists, maybe if you had 10 geologists and you stopped your iron chain, maybe just maybe, you would feel you had too many geologists.

Settlers Guide
    World
    Zeus
    Will we ever be able to post offers to BUY deposits in TO for anything other then 100 fish food or 100 Deer musk?

Especially for Mineral Deposits such as Iron/Coal/Gold.

Perhaps you could at least add the fixed amounts for items likely to be found/created, such as:

Fish : 500, 1000, 2500
    Meat : 250, 500, 700, 2500
    Wheat : 300, 600, 800, 1500, 1800, 3000
    Stone : 500
    Marble : 500
    Copper Ore : 300, 500
    Iron Ore : 750, 1000, 2000
    Coal : 2000
    Gold : 100, 150, 300, 500
    Omni : 250

And also.... lets include Basket stacks of 25!

Even if you only included the top deposit of each... that would still be a big improvement.

World
    Zeus
    What are you doing to Fix the Four Winds Quest Chain to reduce the BAD luck factor?

Currently as it stands, this quest chain is not fun for those who have bad luck experience. Specifically the quest chain with Bandits Nest involved (levels 36-45). That quest chain requires too many factors of luck, granite on bandits, and granite from old friend (which is a drop from witch of swamp - yet another random luck on top of random luck). The easiest of the quest chain are those who are level 16-25.

If you guys have no solution or answers to resolve this terrible quest design, I will only say that this will reflect negatively and poorly on your game and as designers when I make reviews for other websites and other friends. "Don't play settlers online since they have bad quests that will only frustrate you."

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Hafsen View Post
    I would like to ask about the status of PvP (Player Vs Player), if Developers could indicate an expected date/month for its release?
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil_J View Post
    when will we have a higher level cap?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lacuna View Post
    Will there ever be granite/titanium ore/saltpeter deposits?

And will the expert building chains ever have value? All those items are received easily in loot from adventures so not many people even bother with the expert level buildings (especially Cannon chain), will loot tables ever change to make the expert buildings worth building?

Last question, will daily login rewards ever change? I mean 2 xbows as a reward is no reward at all (thats like 1 to 1.5 gold coins).
    3 Great questions!! Would love to see the answers to these. *Correction!* Great 5 Questions!
    Last edited by Jethro702; 03-16-13 at 07:36 am. Reason: I counted wrong....
    Creator of the Old TSO Guide List, which is now in xMISTY's control..
    Joined Aug.8.2011

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    My level 15 quest will not unlock. I understand that I am not the only player who has experienced this. What is being done about this?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    1. This thread is two weeks old, will the devs give us at least one teeny answer before July?
    2. Will it ever be possible to change the avatar? (and if not - why?)
    3. Will there ever be possibility to run more than two adventures at a time, I mean one from the player and two (for example) from friends. (if not - why, is it because of the database or hardware performance?)

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    so......did BB give up on this thread? 2 and 1/2 weeks now with no word. Will we get answers to any of our questions?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    It this thread was an Aprils fools prank BB than its almost a month early

Thanks for the great response

World
    Zeus
    This forum is the .net they most likely don't read this one as much as they read the .com forum.

I have no idea why they even bother having 2 forums.

Maybe my question to the DEV will be will you merge the forums so its only one instead of 2.