Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Developer Q&A!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    When is PvP coming out, seems like you guys said it was coming out sometime in spring last year.. its been 6 months since you guys said that

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    why do some guides you have to put in some stuff to post on like killsteads?

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    1.) Are you ever going to consider putting in an " Endless iron mine" like you did for copper mines?

2.) When are you going to fix the forum link that is broken from in game and on your " click here" spots on log in page?

3.) When will you give the level 50's something worthwhile to do, like raise the cap AND add some new adventures, etc.
    Happy Gaming Everyone !

World
    Zeus
    Would you please put in a timer so we can know how much time is left on mainly the 7 day upgrade.

Like the buff timer just put the time in the same place counting down so we can say ok I got 3 day 12 hours and 18 minutes left till this building is working again.
    If at first you don't succeed blame someone else!

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I think some of you guys should read what questions are asked instead of repeating the same question over and over lol

World
    Zeus
    Can you please remove the hotkey (the number zero) from the hotkeys if I need to center my island I can just use the number 5 key.

almost everytime I type out numbers with zero's in them my whole island centers and then i have to move back to where I was working.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    1. Is there ever a plan to have a 2nd island for us to conquer which will require much higher levels and difficulty for success ?

2. Will you consider having 1 more column in the Trade Office which shows the average weekly price of an item ?

Thank you.

World
    Zeus
    Are there any plans to have roads be useful?

World
    Zeus
    I am sure I once read a post that the ability to rebuild wells and wheat fields with a single button push was comeing soon is this still happening?

World
    Zeus
    Are there any plans like in the other versions of this game to allow us the players to remove trees and use the land as we want?

(like building foresters where we want them to plant trees for the cutters to chop down.)