Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Developer Q&A!

World
    Zeus
    Instead of the mines running empty could you just leave the mines up (and leveled if the player choses) and the geologists just find more ore in it?

I.E. Settlers 7 I build the main building for a mine then the 3 huts that go with it are set as 2 miners 1 geo so when it runs out one guy is still working to find more.
    If at first you don't succeed blame someone else!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Will we ever be able to queue multiple consecutive upgrades on buildings? meaning go 1-3 without coming back for another click in 5min?

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Can you remove the Flash Right Click functionality. It's rather annoying to accidentally right click and have to try to get that dang menu to disappear.

World
    Ares
    I'd like have a simple "Your buildings" overview similar to the population overview. The at a "point and glance" one can see if they have 6 whatever or 8.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Question #1 Will the Witch's Tower, Dark Castle, White Castle, and Village School be upgradable in the the future? I only ask because they are considered Decorations(except school), but the box that appears when clicked is the same as an upgradable building and not the same as every single other decoration item.

Question #2 Star Menu changes: Ability to "stack" like resources in the star menu(drag and drop), i.e. instead of 5 pages of +625 settler icons(18 per page), drag and drop to combine resources and be left with 1 icon of +56,250 settlers.

Question #3 Can we please have a "Pin" for the Star Menu!

Question #4 Change duration of "Aunt Erma's Gift Basket" to 8 hours, or add a new Provision House Buff that has 8 hour duration (12hr/friend placed).

Question #5 Certain Decorations and Deposit Refills can only be placed on the Trade Office to Sell, will those items ever be able to be placed to Buy? Example: I place a trade- my 2500gc for your Dark Castle.

Thank you BB and keep up the good work!!

World
    Zeus
    Can you please add in a feature that allows one to start stop all building of one type at the same time?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Question 1: Are their any plans to re-balance adventure rewards for unattractive adventures?

Question 2: Why is four winds so short? why not three weeks for 10 quests it's relatively tough to run enough adventures at the lower levels especially at the price points people are charging for adventures?

Question 3:Are their any plans to help with the daily mine grind? such as building lvl 3 copper mines w/ hardwood and marble, or queing up upgrades so you could set your mines to upgrade to lvl _ and walk away?

Thank you for your time.

Varoon

World
    Zeus
    Could you please make it so if there is 2 or more storehouses in a zone you can move 1 of them?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Can the developers please add a option for the guild, that lets you see who is active and who is not.Thank you

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Can the developers please add a option for the guild, that lets you see who is doing the guild quest and who is not.