Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Developer Q&A!

World
    Zeus
    Was wondering if we will ever be able to obtain more Building Licenses through trade? Considering we all need them in order to build more on our islands and to make them more productive. Having them as rewards in the adventures would be nice too

World
    Zeus
    will white castles ever be tradeable?

some other suggestions:
    - a timer to see when an upgrade will be finished
    - be able to see who in your guild has and/or hasn't completed the guild quests

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I have always had a problem with BB stealing our hard earned resources for quests. Instead of robbing us completely, why don't you give us credit for the resources we have to give up and at least make them available to our guild? Shame on BB for stealing our resources in the first place.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Do you all consider adding a "jump to page X" option to the trade tab. I sit there often clicking myself through pages, when i know I want to see everything on page 6 for example.

I would also appreciate a timer on buildings that are upgrading

Are we going to see boats and be able to move armies to other islands like in some of the older "Die Siedler" games?

I would like to see a house counter, so i can tell how many of which houses i have built and how many houses are in the process of either upgrading or building. Will we get an addition like that?

Settler
    World
    Ares
    First my obvious question, which I beg you not be offended for my posting here. I just do since someone needs to include it here:
    I am stuck on these two quests since I cleared all the bandits in my home zone before it appeared, and so cannot complete them:
    First, First Strike Units, Tactitian - Defeat a bandit camp in your home zone with 50 cavalry.
    Second, Militia, The Militia - Defeat a bandit camp in your home zone with 50 militia.
    If I could buy from the merchant a weak bandit camp, with no reward for defeating it, for say fish, I could easily accomodate these quests without your doing extensive programming.
    As a second benefit, your screenshot and other contests would become quite interesting if players could cheaply, temporaily buy such a camp.
    If it is a problem I waive all rights to anything for suggesting this if you employ it. I just want to help you in gratitude for providing this game.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Second, my request I really hope you will accommodate. I submitted it without response, and hoped I would do well enough in the Valentine contest to ask it be reconsidered.

Please consider adding a second save. With the first save, players play their long-term game. But with the second save, when used, the first save freezes (so fish stocks don’t expire, etc.), and the player can start from the beginning.

When I owned the disc version and played on my home computer, I loved starting from the beginning so that I could use what I learned from prior plays. I beg you allow that here as well. It would be wonderful to have the option of continuing my long-term save or starting anew, with the unused one frozen so that fish stocks, etc. are not adversely affected. There is so much I have learned that I would love to start anew to implement, especially where I place my first buildings. I would also love to switch one of those second saved games into the long-term save slot, if I ended up doing well with it.

I ask for one addition. It would get discouraging to keep replaying from the start without a reward for doing so. I suggest if a player uses the second save, and reaches a designated level such as Level 32, on the next restart he begins with one of these three: Jolly Geologist, Savage Scout, or Battle Hardened General. If he replays three times to the designated level, he begins with all three subsequently.

If it is a problem I waive all rights to anything for suggesting this if you employ it. I just want to help you in gratitude for providing this game.

Darkshines
    Will you add the ability to move things up or down in queue in the provision house and barracks like you can in the building queue? That would be awesome :3

World
    Zeus
    Decorum Category:
    While eye appeal is a very neat and wondrous thing...
    Mimicking some of the common sims and their decorum ideas may give ours a heck of a lot more usefulness then cluttering up Star Menu or Trade Office. IE
    Lamp Post that provide a 2% buff in production @ night for buildings within radius.
    Angel Monuments that miraculously save a random field/well/mine from depleting with a full refill. Once per day
    Walls that increase an exhaustible resource by 5%, since the workers cant get away and steal our goods

rodneymillerpca
    Why do you fail to test before deploying features?

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Can wee get a sheep farm like in outlaws and your post?