Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Developer Q&A!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    hey devs in the economy tab why are the signs for the pine wood trees always red or yellow i am very sure i have enough forresters because there are always trees there and no those are not just the ones you cant cut down in sector 2. now all the things that use coal are always yellow and it irritates me

tell me can this be fixed

and do you poeple ever read the suggestion that are made in the forum there are some pretty good ideas for the game there

i would like too know if this get read so please reply or something

greetings eekmor

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Will the floating houses become tradeable after the event and will it be the same as with the deerstalkers?

When will the devs focus on giving new stuff to the current players and players that play longer instead of only changing stuff for new players.

Example: New players can now buy two savage explorers while players that played eastern last year could only buy 1 and can only buy 1 more this year. IMO it should be rewarded playing that long instead of the way its happening now!

Im playing this game for almost 1 year and i mostly see stuff happening for new players instead of rewarding loyal players.

Recruit
    When I use a basket or sandwich to increase productivity, does it also consume the resource faster, or does it increase output without increasing consumption? I know increasing the level consumes faster, just curious about effect of basket/sandwich.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickerion View Post
    When I use a basket or sandwich to increase productivity, does it also consume the resource faster, or does it increase output without increasing consumption? I know increasing the level consumes faster, just curious about effect of basket/sandwich.
    hey

does not eat your resources..

not the best place to ask try help tab lot of helpful people in there..

Recruit
    Why are there no women on my island? All of the settlers and Military units are men.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    hey devs is it possible to make the friends and guild mates bar arrangeable so that you can get your best buds in front of the list or that set it up so that the online people show up first something like that would be nice

looking forward too the answers on these questions must be alot of work to read them all

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_meesherbeans View Post
    Hi there, everyone! We're really happy to see so many replies to this thread. The more questions, the better! That said, we have noticed that there are a number of posts in this thread which are not questions. They are suggestions. We're always open to feedback, but this is not the thread for it. Please check out our great Suggestions Thread for any suggestions.

Please keep this thread only to questions. Thank you!
    i have a question for the devs do you ever read the post on the forum thread linked above?

Quote Originally Posted by EEKMOR View Post
    i have a question for the devs do you ever read the post on the forum thread linked above?
    The community team compiles the feedback (it's more efficient to read feedback with numbers and direct quotes) and sends it directly to the developers.
    BB_meesherbeans
    Community Manager
    Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact support

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkshines View Post
    Will you add the ability to move things up or down in queue in the provision house and barracks like you can in the building queue? That would be awesome :3
    now thats a good idea

Settlers Guide
    World
    Zeus
    Could you consider adding some other reward in lieu of the Experience that is lost once you are at the level cap (for now and in the future). Something along the lines of Map Fragements, Guild Coins or someother desirable material per X amount of experience lost. Make the Expereince adventurs still worth while to run even when you are level capped.