Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Developer Q&A!

Developer Q&A!

Hello, everyone! We are very excited to announce a new initiative we're introducing to the community: Developer Q&A. We will be taking direct questions from you folks and selecting several of them. We'll take these questions and ask the developers for answers! Please post your questions in this thread. There are several rules that we ask everyone follows:
    • Please keep your questions concise.
    • Please ensure that your questions follow the Code of Conduct: no profanity, insults or other inappropriate comments.
    • You can ask as many questions as you like, but please make sure they are easily identifiable (i.e., don't have a paragraph of six questions all smashed together).
    We look forward to seeing what questions you would like to ask the developers! Settle on!
    Last edited by BB_meesherbeans; 03-06-13 at 01:13 pm.
    BB_meesherbeans
    Community Manager
    Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact support

World
    Zeus
    I would like to ask about the status of PvP (Player Vs Player), if Developers could indicate an expected date/month for its release?

World
    Zeus
    when will we have a higher level cap?

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Will there ever be granite/titanium ore/saltpeter deposits?

And will the expert building chains ever have value? All those items are received easily in loot from adventures so not many people even bother with the expert level buildings (especially Cannon chain), will loot tables ever change to make the expert buildings worth building?

Last question, will daily login rewards ever change? I mean 2 xbows as a reward is no reward at all (thats like 1 to 1.5 gold coins).

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    when is there going to be pvp?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    when will you raise the cap on levels

Recruit
    any potential for better hotkeys? imo "B" could be better utilized to access the build menu, then further hot keys for (at least) the more common buildings constructed (ie wells, fields, mines, etc)

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    When is pvp coming?

World
    Zeus
    Why do mines, which are only temporary like the wheat fields or the wells if you do not replenish the deposit, use a building license to construct?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Exclamation Owenpg's question

When we go to trade to insert what we want to trade when will the box be able to move? i cant trade at all!!!!!!