Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Thread: Developer Q&A!

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_meesherbeans View Post

Hello, everyone! We are very excited to announce a new initiative we're introducing to the community: Developer Q&A. We will be taking direct questions from you folks and selecting several of them. We'll take these questions and ask the developers for answers! Please post your questions in this thread. There are several rules that we ask everyone follows:
    • Please keep your questions concise.
    • Please ensure that your questions follow the Code of Conduct: no profanity, insults or other inappropriate comments.
    • You can ask as many questions as you like, but please make sure they are easily identifiable (i.e., don't have a paragraph of six questions all smashed together).
    We look forward to seeing what questions you would like to ask the developers! Settle on!
    You started this thread over 2 months ago and still no response. If you don't plan on responding then please close thread. Its like a bad joke!!!

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Propulsion View Post
    You started this thread over 2 months ago and still no response. If you don't plan on responding then please close thread. Its like a bad joke!!!
    They had a "response" with the video they posted couple weeks ago. But all in all it was a bunch of non-answers. Stuff like "we're working on that," "thats a good idea and we will take into consideration," "big stuff is coming at some point in the future" type of answers. So no real answers to any of the questions. Here's the link to the video so you can watch for yourself and be disappointed as I was.

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=aB5mcKGhEf8

World
    Ares
    Can I design and submit a New Adventure ? If so, Where? or To Who? (yes, I have and do frequent German DE sight, and have learned graphics etc from it).
    I would not be doing this by myself btw, I would be pressing my friends from Zeus Guild on Prestage.
    Asia

World
    Zeus
    We would like to thank everyone who participated in our Developer Q&A! Questions from this thread were used for the Blue Byte Backstage: The Settlers Online Dev Q&A video posted in April.

Click here to watch these exclusive developer interviews on YouTube.

Thanks again for your help!
    ~BB_Effiluna

Ubisoft Community Manager

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact Support