Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Status of maintenance

World
    Zeus

Status of maintenance

When I logged in this morning, I noticed that all my settings were the same as I left them, this is normally not the way it works. Usually the morning after maintenance I have to turn the sounds off and reset my global channel. Did maintenance not go on as scheduled?
    Founder "Father" of The Deities (DIT) Guild
    Motto: Determination, Integrity, Teamwork
    Official Tree: The Sequoia Redwood
    Official Animal: The Ox

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    If not, another black eye for BB.

Maintenance went shorter than expected this week! ^_^
    BB_meesherbeans
    Community Manager
    Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact support

World
    Zeus
    Is the racing general fixed??
    If something can go wrong, it will.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Wimpy View Post
    Is the racing general fixed??

Answer: NO!
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Wimpy View Post
    Answer: NO!
    Don't be fooled Wimpy, it's done for a reason. Notice the time when the Four Winds Quest came out and the Bug at the same time. Funny how that happens, huh.?

Stevie

After the things I have said now here in the Forums, I have no chance at Screenshot of the week...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by LordStevie View Post
    Don't be fooled Wimpy, it's done for a reason. Notice the time when the Four Winds Quest came out and the Bug at the same time. Funny how that happens, huh.?
    There is absolutely no correlation, causation, or connection between the two, and posting it in multiple threads will not change that fact. We understand that players are frustrated with the general hopping around issue, and the devs are testing a fix for it. But to try and connect it to our Crisis Quest Line is completely and utterly false.
    BB_meesherbeans
    Community Manager

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    It looks like they didn't do anything. none of the bugs they were supposed to fix this maintenance are fixed, but at least they didn't make us wait 12 hours for nothing.

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_meesherbeans View Post
    There is absolutely no correlation, causation, or connection between the two, and posting it in multiple threads will not change that fact. We understand that players are frustrated with the general hopping around issue, and the devs are testing a fix for it. But to try and connect it to our Crisis Quest Line is completely and utterly false.
    Not trying to argue with you. Let's look at the facts.
    FACT 1: A New Quest Line of Four Winds Quest comes out right after Maintenance.
    FACT 2: All of a Sudden a New Bug is reported with the Generals Hoping around. PROOF SHOWN in VIDEO's.
    FACT 3: A 12 hour Maintenance scheduled to occur and then it doesn't happen. And/or it is quicker than expected.
    FACT 4: The issue of the Jumping General is still here and had NOT been addressed.
    FACT 5: The Current Quest of Four Winds Quest is scheduled to END at the Next Maintenance.
    FACT 6: People are having many issues with the Jumping General and losing massive troops.

If these above are all FACTs, then how am I jumping (no pun intended) to any conclusions.? I am NOT trying to argue with you and I understand you are trying to help, yet it is very clear that the issue with the General was NOT fixed. That's a FACT.

If it walks like a ducks, quacks like a duck and looks like a duck. Chances are pretty good, it is a duck.

My 2 cents and again this is my opinion. I could be wrong, but if I were, then why not fix the bug NOW or at the Scheduled Maintenance.? I think we all know the answer for that. SHAME ON BB.

Stevie

As I said, there is absolutely no correlation, causation, or connection between the two. You are free to believe that if you wish, but that does not make it true.

...And that just took all my willpower to hold back from making a "duck/witch" Monty Python reference.
    BB_meesherbeans
    Community Manager

Reply to Thread