Poll: Which Easter Event item is your favorite?

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Easter Event Item!

Favorite Easter Event Item!

The Easter Event is hopping your way on March 21! There are some great buildings and items available for Eggs, and we want to know your favorite one. Which one is your favorite, and why? Reply to this thread and tell us!

If you would like to vote on our Facebook poll as well (same question), you can find that here: http://www.facebook.com/questions/438018412940389/
    Last edited by BB_meesherbeans; 03-08-13 at 02:43 pm.
    BB_meesherbeans
    Community Manager
    Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact support

World
    Zeus
    First!

The floating Island! It looks cool as well as stays out of the way of our land. (hint, we are out of land)

Noble
    computer chair atm, but always at home in my head
    World
    Zeus
    if the 3rd veteral general i will be getting was an option in this poll, that would surely have gotten my vote. sadly, it is not listed here, so i go with the floating houses
    'during times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act' -george orwell-

those who see the crime, and say nothing, are just as guilty as the criminal

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Floating House - just like a Noble, adds Population and doesn't count against bldg licenses.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Thank you for this time putting the poll in the forums also rather than just on Facebook. Some of us will not ever post on Facebook, and it's nice not to be excluded.

I like the vet general, and the floating houses which I hope will be affordable...

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    floating house - saves much needed spac eand looks cool.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    floating houses are great but how do our settlers get there we have NO BOATS!!!!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I think that after the Easter event, you guys should make the floating house either something that you can build in your buildings menu, or something that can be bought for gems in the store. I also think you should be able to let players trade deeds for the floating house.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I have voted for the floating house because it does not take up land to build and I just kike the look of it, all 5 levels.

World
    Zeus
    I also voted floating house, since veteran General is not an option.

Reply to Thread