Thread: Auction Channel (Global-5) Guidelines and Info

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I was here ~

Settler
    World
    Ares
    yeah i think it would be great if ubisoft or a bb supported this cause i would think they are a universal soul trusted people for the give auctioned items to the auctioneer idea

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Blunt Truths

Maybe some do not realize this, but the BB's do not encourage any economy they cannot directly control and profit from. It is not in their best interest to encourage or even permit this auction, but they cannot stop it. Their best bet is to try and cause some problems within the structure or find some violation of the EULA in any framework or procedures If said are enforced in some manner. Since there is no method to deprive others of auction availability, that cannot be, and it leaves us with the possibility that people will disrupt or scam and as such we must find some methodology to limit this. Greek has done a good job with this, but it has been undercut and turned once friendly people against one another. I see no real solution to this other than to make it private and have a council that can approve who is allowed to auction, sell, or buy by their trustworthiness. This would require the keeping of a list and the enforcing of said list. That requires organization beyond what some will be willing to commit to, I think.

Retired Community Leader
    World
    Ares
    it was never my intention to get this endorsed by ubisoft or bluebyte, this is a deviation off the very old zeus auctions that i used to take part in.
    this is meant just for people to have fun and sell items. as said though, it seems like it needs a change, so this is a forum now for suggestions on auctions

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    An addition I would like people to consider is to post the names of the people that renege on either their auction sale or their auction buy. If the names were here on this thread so if there are multiple auctioneers they would have a shared list.

Thoughts?

Zeffin

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeffin View Post
    An addition I would like people to consider is to post the names of the people that renege on either their auction sale or their auction buy. If the names were here on this thread so if there are multiple auctioneers they would have a shared list.

Thoughts?

Zeffin
    We once kept a list among the auctioneers of those who made trouble or did not buy/sell as agreed. It was not a public list and regulars knew who not to trust.

Retired Community Leader
    World
    Ares
    there is or will be a list of people to watch out for in auction in this thread....i think that qualifies

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Please remove me from the list. I have started new in life.

Retired Community Leader
    World
    Ares
    As of tomorrow, i will not be around enough to be auctioneer. ZolaRZeaR will be head auctioneer until I come back.

ETA: a couple weeks or so

New auction times are on the main post, and will be posted here as well.

Monday 7:00pm EST (19:00)
    Wednesday 7:00pm EST (19:00)
    Friday 7:00pm EST (19:00)

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Please take Ridics name down.
    =>.<=

Reply to Thread