Reply to Thread

Thread: Please add a confirm step for those of us who accidentally hit the "use gems" button

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Lightbulb Please add a confirm step for those of us who accidentally hit the "use gems" button

Ok - my fault - I guess I can be a spaz

But on at least 3 occasions, I have accidentally hit the "use gems" button in the barracks queue and have unwittingly used gems to create troops.
    Sure wish I could have those gems back but there was no recourse. I clicked and it was a done deal.

Sure would have been nice to have saved myself the grief with a confirmation popup. I hope someday you can build this in.

The other issue here is that unless you hover over the button, you don't know how many gems you are spending to do the deed. You only know you have spent alot after the fact.

Noble
    computer chair atm, but always at home in my head
    World
    Zeus
    i've been saying since i started playing that every single action in game that uses gems, imho, should have a confirmation popup. there not being a confirmation popup for anything that takes gems is either a severe design flaw, an oversight by the dev team that should have been corrected long ago, or (and i really hope this isnt the case) a purposeful attempt by BB management to have players inadvertently use gems in the hopes that they will then buy more for items they feel they need.

in short: BB, please add a popup confirmation window for EVERY ACTION THAT TAKES GEMS
    'during times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act' -george orwell-

those who see the crime, and say nothing, are just as guilty as the criminal

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by LostSoul913 View Post
    i've been saying since i started playing that every single action in game that uses gems, imho, should have a confirmation popup. there not being a confirmation popup for anything that takes gems is either a severe design flaw, an oversight by the dev team that should have been corrected long ago, or (and i really hope this isnt the case) a purposeful attempt by BB management to have players inadvertently use gems in the hopes that they will then buy more for items they feel they need.

in short: BB, please add a popup confirmation window for EVERY ACTION THAT TAKES GEMS
    Although I've lucked out in not doing that, I agree! Always a confirmation before paying gems please!

On a peak over looking my island surrounded by black dragons
    World
    Zeus
    I agree!

World
    Zeus
    I also agree. I am well known for doing dumb things.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Reply to Thread