Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Easter Egg Confusion??

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Unhappy Easter Egg Confusion??

I just completed 2 of the Easter Egg hunts and didn't receive any eggs in my inventory! Can someone tell me where they went??

World
    Zeus
    If it wasn't quest specific that you do them... then you receive no eggs. The ones you buy from the merchant.. are for if you accidentially cancel your quest one.

As the quest goes on it will provide you with the map to find the eggs, so that you can complete it and gain the reward of the eggs for doing it

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    So you have to pay outrageous sums on the open market to buy 500 eggs to continue the quest ?
    Something is missing or being very misunderstood this year.
    It didn't work this way the last 2 years

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by flatbush71 View Post
    So you have to pay outrageous sums on the open market to buy 500 eggs to continue the quest ?
    Something is missing or being very misunderstood this year.
    It didn't work this way the last 2 years
    LOL. you're stuck on a 'acquire 500' eggs quest I take it?

And the thing is the quest says 'acquire' and not 'own' even though you have to own 500. best thing to do is borrow it from somebody that's nice and willing to trust you to return it.

the acquire eggs part of the chain is really annoying. I got 'acquire 800'. I heard others got acquire '200' which is not as bad.

pro-tip: don't spend your eggs until you finish all the egg chains the next 3 weeks. I bet next week *6days from now i'll get some crazy quest requirement that says acquire 1200 eggs. after I spend it all on my floating house vetern.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Its not worth doing all that this year. Deleted and gone. Back to regular things.

World
    Zeus
    If I receive an egg hunt that is not on my quest chain should I do it now or wait until I get another quest chain calling for it?
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    http://forum.thesettlersonline.net/t...-Event-peck_ed Check out the guide it explains it all

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Galaxia View Post
    The ones you buy from the merchant.. are for if you accidentially cancel your quest one.
    Galaxia,

So it will give me the quest when it's time, i don't need the one's in the shop?

World
    Zeus
    Correct.... those ones in the merchant are only there for if you accidentally cancel... or just wanna search for eggs... just because, they will give you nothing in return.. just the fun of finding the eggs lol.

The maps will come as a rewards to specific quests

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Well, there's absolutely no reason for the scripts to be written in this fashion.
    It has taken all the fun out of the Easter quests this year for many people.
    The pay out 200 gold coins quest is also glitched, sigh.

Buck
    UBI beta tester since 2003
    UBI stockholder

Reply to Thread