Reply to Thread

Thread: easter quest

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Angry easter quest

This morning i got my first quest: produce 1000 brew, pay 1000 brew. reward 10 eggs. Spend 9 hours having friends buff breweries, finally claim 10 eggs. Next quest: acquire 50 eggs through very long explorer searches. Great: these searches take 2 days and will return 5 eggs from each of my 3 explorers. This means that 8 days from now i will have the 50 eggs. So basically, what i will have after 9 days is 10 plus 60, and the reward for that is another 100 eggs. That totals 170 eggs. And i have no other quests to get more eggs. What is wrong with this picture when there are already plenty of people who have gotten over 150 eggs today alone doing legitimate quests?
    [TANCS] is currently looking for a few other guilds with whom to form alliances for the purposes of trade and the eventuality of pvp. Contact me.

Recruit
    My first couple of quests were to sell 5,000 items and buy 5,000 items. I'm up to 40 eggs and my quest is to collect 500 eggs...

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Anode View Post
    This morning i got my first quest: produce 1000 brew, pay 1000 brew. reward 10 eggs. Spend 9 hours having friends buff breweries, finally claim 10 eggs. Next quest: acquire 50 eggs through very long explorer searches. Great: these searches take 2 days and will return 5 eggs from each of my 3 explorers. This means that 8 days from now i will have the 50 eggs. So basically, what i will have after 9 days is 10 plus 60, and the reward for that is another 100 eggs. That totals 170 eggs. And i have no other quests to get more eggs. What is wrong with this picture when there are already plenty of people who have gotten over 150 eggs today alone doing legitimate quests?
    i got the same problem this is very lame of the devs or they didnt want us to have fun or this is annother sick annoyence to make us buy gems

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    might aswell just cancel tthis and hope to get doable quests next week since i will not be done before the next set is coming they should have made it so that these quests must be done at the end of the event

even with another explorer it will take too much time to finish before the next set is comming

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    got screwed by chance

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    It's doable, here's what you need to do.

Buy eggs in the TO, work HARD at it, really really hard at it. Then when you have enough, buy experienced explorers to help your explorers find the eggs, they find them twice as fast and with 2 of them, you can get 10 eggs per day plus the ones you are already getting, so you can finish the quest. BUT you need to trade trade trade trade!!! I got my 2 experienced explorers on the first day WITHOUT SPENDING A SINGLE GEM, just by trading and trading and trading.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    PS: For the brew quest, it really helps if you have some of those brew-buff fermenter things left over from xmas. I got a few of them and kept them for a situation like this where I desperately need to MAKE a certain amount of brew as quickly as possible. If I just need brew for troops and I run short, I buy it in the TO rather than using my special fermenter buffs.

Reply to Thread