Reply to Thread

Thread: A very rare player

Noble
    World
    Zeus

A very rare player

zugzug

replaced 500 stolen easter eggs for a player, with out wanting repayment, for the good of the game.

I thank him as does the player he helped.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    A very noble thing you did there zug, I tip my hat to you.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Hi folks - total newbie here (just started playing 2 days ago). I've actually been doing fairly well (up to lv 21 already) on my own (no guild yet), but when I saw this post, it made m a bit nervous.... how exactly can someone "steal" something from your account? Obviously, after the time and effort I put in to reach my current level, and the significant investment it will take for me to go further as each new level is harder to achieve, the last thing I want to have to worry about is that someone is going to be able to steal resources or items from my account.

So how exactly did this theft take place?

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyEllyn View Post
    Hi folks - total newbie here (just started playing 2 days ago). I've actually been doing fairly well (up to lv 21 already) on my own (no guild yet), but when I saw this post, it made m a bit nervous.... how exactly can someone "steal" something from your account? Obviously, after the time and effort I put in to reach my current level, and the significant investment it will take for me to go further as each new level is harder to achieve, the last thing I want to have to worry about is that someone is going to be able to steal resources or items from my account.

So how exactly did this theft take place?
    A trade was put up in the trade tab. For probably 400 eggs for 1 fish because they were giving it to a guildmate/friend. That's generally how it happens.
    I am [IW] Ezequel Sarkar

I am currently in Immortal Warriors.
    I currently ranked Unsullied.

Playing since October 2011 in Zeus Server.

World
    Zeus
    zug is a top bloke
    Great men are not born, they are made. Through blood, sweat, tears, trials and tribulations. Tests through both their victories and their defeats. They are shaped through their experiences. Portrayed by their moralities and judgements, be they for better or worse. They do what others wont to achieve what others cant. It is their dedication, commitment and ultimate success of their goals that separates a man from a great man.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I am lucky to be in their guild.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Not a very rare player at all.

In fact, typical of many players on this server.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Bravo, ZugZug! Well done.

Reply to Thread