Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: zug-mart is now open to the public

Settler
    World
    Zeus

Exclamation zug-mart is now open to the public

****closed for now due to health problems****

********this only applies to players on the zeus server*********

first off, let me start by saying a few things. with this thread, i am making this my unofficial return from my unofficial retirement. if you didn't know that i was unofficially retired, don't worry about it . also note, i used to be in black wolves but now i'm in [BREAD].

tl:dr version - if you want the free, you need to read

1. what the heck is Zug-Mart?

it's like wal-mart or cosco or sam's club or any big supply chain stores but instead of low prices, i've decided to go the free route. that's right, everything is free!!!

2. how do i get on the frees?

if you qualify, i will send you an in game mail with free materials.

3. how do i qualify?

-be a player that needs some assistance
    -have a trading post
    -ask for it in this thread

4. won't other people take this opportunity to get rich off of you?

yes but to lower the chances of that happening, i won't be providing materials that are high in value.

5. what good is it if the free stuff isn't even good?

the free stuff is meant to help new players get over that bump in the road. it's not meant to walk you through the island and do everything for you.

6. what's the point in doing all of this?

we've all been there. stuck at whatever level and just waiting for resources to trickle in. some people are impatient and that leads to premature decisions to leave the game. i'm here to help with that by providing the little bit of resources that might pull you through into the next zone or start that next upgrade.

7. ok so what do i do now?

do what it says in 3, wait for me to respond here, and then check your in game mail for my friend request. at that point, we must wait 24 hours per game policy before we can trade. after that, i will send you an in game mail with the resources requested.

8. so what can i get out of this?

as long as i have the resource in stock, i can provide 1 player 5,000 of the following resources:

pinewood logs/planks
    stone
    fish
    coal
    water
    brew
    bread
    tools
    hardwood planks
    marble

9. why only 5,000? can i get more if i need more?

it's meant to give you a little boost and nothing more. i can send you more resources but you must make a second request after a week has passed. this will limit the chance of anyone abusing what i'm trying to do here.

(new) 9a. there's a max now? what gives?

yes, i've decided to make the maximum amount that anyone can request for any resource to be limited to 10,000. like i said, this is only meant to give you a helping hand, not for me to play the game for you.

10. why are you doing this and are you asking for anything in return?

i'm doing this because i like to help in general and what i ask in return is to pay it forward. if you stay in this game long enough, help those that will go through the same things you're dealing with.

i will accept donations in the form of resources listed above. please only donate if you wish to do so and understand that you will not expect anything in return. thank you all for taking the time to read this.

****closed for now due to health problems****
    Last edited by zugzug; 03-24-13 at 06:26 am. Reason: updated some info
    link to the building layout guide
    link to the farm layout guide

World
    Zeus
    ZugZug sounds like a noble enterprise. Lots of people need help.

My guild, Fire & Rain (RAIN) provides this service for all guild members. If any guild member needs anything, there are members willing to provide it for a fish. This what a guild is all about. Members helping members. I think this is true of other guilds as well.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    bread and tc are the same way. i think most guilds are always ready to help out the members. i couldn't have reached the point that i'm at now without the assistance of my old guild, the black wolves. it's a great concept that i wish to make readily available to all players of the game regardless of what guild they're in or if they're just trying to find their place. a little help can go a long way.

World
    Zeus
    Do you need donations?

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    i am ok at this point in time. my resources are sitting above the 200k mark and no one has mad a request for resources so far.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Hey Im stuck on level 14 can you help me ?

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    yes as long as you meet the requirements. all of the details are posted in the original topic.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    zuggy is the man and always will be

Recruit
    At this time I only need hardwood planks, tools and brew. I appreciate all the help in advance.

Thanks again,
    Lady_Mom

Recruit
    i would like to request: hardwood planks

Closed Thread