Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Adventure Guides by Asiastrings, shared by: Khamuul, 270 Gens

World
    Ares
    Perhaps Robert if you have a look at the simulator i use please, and try it with Motherly Love, as an example, and find one of its camps in the simulator and change to one of the generals, besure you click the Blue Ribbon after that, is right under the tables, and then be sure you choose all troop types, and please take a moment to look at the hall of fame sends, those that i choose to post are from that simulator.

It lists the most economic sends accordingly. I've always tried to sift thru and find the least expensive troop sends...

Also, know that the loss's posted, are the Max loss.... ok so for instance, here is 220 sends/loss for Nords, i've done the maximum, average, and minimum sends.

For my guides, is too much work for me to post that way, sorry, therefore i choose to post the maximum troop loss for the guides...
    I hope i followed your reply ok, and answered ok... will check sends for better ones and re-post.
    By the way, i'd be grateful for any help, as i'm kinda trying to retire, and/or give someone these to take over ...

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    But doesnt the blue ribbon or hall of fame only use simulations that were manually put it (after it resets on regular basis)? therefore there is a chance to get different results each time? or did they change that?

World
    Ares
    Ok Robert, please will you refresh and look at the tactic card again for me, i so much appreciate your doing this...

and in answer to your question on simulator, there is a shout box, something new, you can actually post to it and Asipak should answer you, or you can click the imprint, at the bottom and email him direct, he is very good at responding. i've pretty much relied upon it to stay stable, and give the best sends it can at the time, once in a while a better one happens, and if i catch it or someone tells me like you are now... i will update immediately...

World
    Ares

The Lost Skull Tactic Card

Asia Library Settlers Online https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...rive_web#gid=0
    Tactic Cards https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...NDPWjLSHc/edit

World
    Ares

Sleepy Reef Tactic Card

World
    Ares

Pirate Life Tactic Card

World
    Ares

Sleeping Volcano Tactic Card

World
    Ares

Return to Bandits Nest

World
    Ares
    Back after long time of relocating and training for new job... working for att adv tech support now... hope everyone is well.. will try to be on mornings, and perhaps some late evenings.. here though if anyone needs anything...
    remember all my adv... will be looked at and with help the gdocs will be updated... if needed... anything new i should know about... please let me know ...

Asiastrings

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Thank you, Asiastrings for all you do. Hope the new job is going great!

Reply to Thread