Reply to Thread

Thread: 2 newbie questions

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

2 newbie questions

I was wondering, if you cancel a given quest, can it be regained? I think I accidentally "x'd" a quest several levels back, and now can't complete one of the main quests.

Also, I was slow on understanding the quests in the beginning and didn't fight any home battles with cavalry, now I am finished battling the home zone and can't complete the "tactitian" quest. Is there any remedy for that?

Thanks for all help!

World
    Zeus
    1. No
    2. Dont know the quest by name , but probably no ,(contact support for your last question, they might be able to "unlock" it for you)

World
    Ares
    mustanggirl, I did that too when I first started playing, and mine is forever stuck, I have submitted tickets serveral, its a known issue, I hate it too... the finished quest thing now pops up constantly and I cannnnnot satisfy it.. its a bad game glitch that should be fixable but they've not done that yet... mine has been broken since November or December 2012....

BB's why do u all not help us past this..... or is this our punishment becuz mustanggirl and I did the same thing and accidently "x'd", or didn't use cavs in the beginning?
    they took so long to make and were so hard to make that many, I was done with sectors b4 I ever had enough cavs to do it...

and as u no I am a bigger player now... so.. pls get this fixed! Help!!! Do u want screen shots? I doubt u all need them... but here they are ...

Reply to Thread