Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Constant Micro-Rollbacks :/

Settler
    World
    Zeus

Unhappy Constant Micro-Rollbacks :/

Yeah so this has been plaguing me for a long time. Pretty much what it does for example: I'll be building roads or removing them and the game hangs for a split second and anything I did in the last 5-10 seconds is undone. So if I was placing roads, they would disappear and vice versa. It does this every 30-60 seconds and it doesn't matter what I am doing, I get hit with micro rollbacks. So if I'm sending loot from my star to my Mayor's House, I'll end up sending the loot to Mayors House 2-3 times because it reappears in star and taken out of storage.... or placing buildings or upgrading them, I have to do it 2-3 times before it sticks and makes it through the rollback window.

It's extremely frustrating and was hoping to see if others have this issue.

And its not the client side, it's server side. I have tried 3 browsers, cleared the cache (since I know that's an automated response), even downgraded, upgraded, and downgraded Flash again to different versions and it never changes anything. I even have tried several different computers to play from. I still get these "micro-rollbacks."

Any help on this?? It's driving me nuts every day of playing.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Dern. I was hoping there would be others with this problem so it'd have a chance of getting fixed, but alas it seems I will always be in a state of rollback-flux. :/

World
    Zeus
    I haven't noticed any rollbacks.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    That sounds like an internet speed problem to me, how fast is your internet? (check here if you don't know)

World
    Zeus
    Yup, I have the same issue Lacuna.
    It is annoying! I hope they fix it soon!!

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I have been placing endless amounts of roses on my island lately and this happens quite frequently to me

I also have been noticing that my building licenses are dropping to -1 while i am dropping roses

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Oh thank god it's not just me, i thought it was. I came back to post to plead with BB to look into it, I get more and more frustrated every single day.

Quote Originally Posted by iignorethis View Post
    That sounds like an internet speed problem to me, how fast is your internet? (check here if you don't know)
    Its not internet speed, my down is roughly 50mbps and up is roughly 10mbps. And as I have stated in the original post I have tried multiple computers from multiple locations and it does it the same everywhere, every time.

EDIT: I forgot to say that all these issues are on my home island ONLY. Not on friend's islands or when I'm in any adventure of any kind. So there's that at least.

Noble
    computer chair atm, but always at home in my head
    World
    Zeus
    i have the same issue lacuna, though not quite as frequently. it seems to happen to me when i am doing a lot all at once, such as placing several items from star menu on the mayors house, or when sending out multiple geos at a time. what i have noticed is, if you know you have already placed an item on the mayors house, or already sent that geo, DO NOT reclick it/him to give the order again, and after a few seconds it catches up and the desired action has been performed. every once in a while i'll still have to give an order to a geo twice, but not as often. it seems to me that giving the same command a second time causes the server to hang for a time as it tries to figure out which command to accept, and which one to discard. same thing goes for placing wheat fields (similar to RawrNoob's flower issue). i place a field, place a 2nd, 3rd, 4th (i bought the 4th slot w guild coins =D ) and the 2nd and 3rd arent showing up on the map, not in the build queue, but the 4th has showed up in the 2nd slot. i wait patiently, the 1st field finishes building...planting?...and there are suddenly 3 fields in the build queue, in the order in which i placed them. so i guess just pay attention to what you are doing, try not to give duplicate commands as this could slow things up even further, and have a lil bit of patience, tho i kno from personal experience it can be frustrating when short on time.
    'during times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act' -george orwell-

those who see the crime, and say nothing, are just as guilty as the criminal

Noble
    computer chair atm, but always at home in my head
    World
    Zeus
    oh, and if you kno you should be able to place another building in the queue, but everything is greyed out, click between build tabs and tht normally fixes it. not always, but normally, for me at least. seems some have it a bit worse than i do
    'during times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act' -george orwell-

those who see the crime, and say nothing, are just as guilty as the criminal

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by LostSoul913 View Post
    oh, and if you kno you should be able to place another building in the queue, but everything is greyed out, click between build tabs and tht normally fixes it. not always, but normally, for me at least. seems some have it a bit worse than i do
    Thanks for the input, and I actually have tried waiting many times but with me it never catches up. Like putting loot into MH, it returns to star menu and just stays there until I tell it to go to MH again....even after refresh :/

Closed Thread